BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I need to get some service work done on my '02 M5 and am considering going to a BMW specialty shop rather than a BMW dealer due to less than satisfactory service/experience at my local dealer.

I am considering taking it to Land Shark in Natick or another local specialty shop. Has anyone used Land Shark or another specialty shop and if so, would you recommend them?

Has anyone had good experiences at BMW Norwood?

Thanks for your thoughts.

·
Registered
103 Posts
When I lived up north my family (2 E36 M3's and 2 E39 M5's) we would use Schneller, Mike Morris- owner, is the man and has a super solid crew. I suggest contacting him...dude knows his M's better than any shop I've ever been...ever. North of Boston.
Cheers,
Ethan

·
Registered
103 Posts
When I lived up north my family (2 E36 M3's and 2 E39 M5's) we would use Schneller, Mike Morris- owner, is the man and has a super solid crew. I suggest contacting him...dude knows his M's better than any shop I've ever been...ever. North of Boston.
Cheers,
Ethan

·
Registered
373 Posts
Also haven't had a bad experience with BMW Norwood, but my experience with them is very limited and I don't go there often. They seem to BS less than the others like Herb.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Alvin at Motorwerks in Braintree is another option. He is a BMW master tech that opened his own shop 2 years ago after working for 10years at a dealership. He charges 75 bucks an hour. He has replaced S62 engines. I feel fairly treated each time I go. Chris

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts