BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
I just bough a set of Xenon's and installed it in my original Fog Light Assembly.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I have a DDM m5 front bumper w/ fogs on my 540. The fogs are definitely worse in quality then stock, however, the bulbs fit snug, there is no melting, and they project my 6k's very nicely.

The little surrounding bracket on the other hand; keeps popping out. grrrrrrr

·
Registered
8,153 Posts

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Well for those of you who bought egay fogs, I finally figured out a way to get them in! The bumper has to come out and they have to go in front the back.
Really? Why not just remove the plastic cover underneath (easy as pie) and just put them in from the bottom of the car? All you'd need is to jack the car up a few inches to work better.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Really? Why not just remove the plastic cover underneath (easy as pie) and just put them in from the bottom of the car? All you'd need is to jack the car up a few inches to work better.
yeah that would work too but it's just easier to do it with the bumper off as you need to be able to see what you're doing... I had mine off already today for air filter replacement so it wasnt like I went through all of the trouble just for this :hihihi:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts