BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a link to the DC SHOES gumball cars. They got just under 500 horse. Unfortunatly Im not allowed this year to participate. :grrrrr:
The owners of DC decided it looked so much fun, they are doing it. Little off topic but its pretty cool.

josh.

www.blackbullet.com/gumball/

·
Registered
837 Posts
Bet that would be fun to drive around, Rally driving has been giving me fits on GT4, maybe I need to try in Real life, and get some perspective, Nice pics on the link as well, Josh

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Incerdible photography.And those Subies look like fun to drive.

·
Registered
165 Posts
that is superb photography, thanks for sharing.

Judging by the fact that 20 Meg NEF's are available on request, it must be a high end digi cam - I wouldn't be surprised if it was something like a mamiya ZD (medium format digi cam, although I don't know if they produce NEF's). He has certainly used pro lighting for the foregrounds, so don't fret too much if you cant replicate those results ;)

Stu

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
M5Kid said:
My suspision was true, some people just don't read the threads.

500hp.
hiha

I backed out last year, so there might be a little bitterness towards me.
Really though. The head dogs over at DC dont want to miss out on all the fun. I woulda been able to go, but "they" decided to bring there wives. :3:
So, no room for me.

josh.

·
Registered
27 Posts
lol wow what happened there i read it i just dont remember the 500hp part, saw it when i scrolled back up after posting ouich

·
Registered
148 Posts
Anzir said:
Goodness gracious.. what camera was used to take those pics?
My guess is Nikon D2X. Very nice photography indeed. Not my cup of tea, but cool cars as well... :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yeah this year is pretty much booked up. I'm sure if PhillyM5 (Josh) was ontop of it more, we could've went. No big deal ... theirs always next year. :haha:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts