BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brought to you exclusively by

Darren and Chris put their M5/M6 on the dyno today - both cars have Evosport headers, Dinan exhaust. Darren's car has the underdrive pulley and AA software. I will let darren or chris chime if I missed anything.

I missed getting footage of SBM6's M6 on the dyno b/c I was making a Whataburger run. :wroom: Both cars dyno'd within 5 whp of the other. Both cars are extremely fast, I did runs vs. each car today in my supercharged M3 and lost to both. Congrats to Darren and Chris for a couple of very well tuned M's. :cheers:

SBM6's M6

Darren's M5

Dyno Pulls

Darren and SBM6 get their assss' kicked by a Ford

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hahah. Nice. Thanks for the vids.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A Darren vs Giant Petro race?

That would be cool, I'm sure it can be arranged. I have a vid of my m3 vs the m6 but the quality isn't great

·
Registered
682 Posts
Darren, Are the K&N filters you are using a new design, different from the original? The first panel filters they made looked like they were fairly restrictive. Have you tested/tried the BMCs?

You are certinaly making great power but I have not seen too many people using the K&N. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Yes I think a rolling start race between the two should be good.
Run 30 to 150 mph.
Would love to see this video.

Cheers, M5Ranger.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Yes I think a rolling start race between the two should be good.
Run 30 to 150 mph.
Would love to see this video.

Cheers, M5Ranger.
Agreed, I'd love to see a vid, as well as some 60-130 Vbox #'s. :) Ranger anychance you can get some vbox pulls with your car all motor and on the 100 shot?

Amazing #'s guys!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We will get some vbox runs up for some M5's and M6's. I was vboxing on this run vs SBM6's M6. Chris' M6 beat me by about 1 car length, from 40 - 160 the ET was 20.060. The 60 - 130 ET was 9.59.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts