BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Wow I absolutely love the way that car looks. I can't stop starring at these pictures... I just got done fixing my AE headlight adjusters, but after seeing this car i'm ready to put the old headlights back in, and order these wheels.

·
Registered
782 Posts
What kind of wheels?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Looks nice !!!! I cant wait for my bc coils to arrive. Now that Im assuming you have gotten to drive it around at that height how is the ride quality??? Do you get much rub up front cuz it looks nice and low ????

·
Registered
101 Posts
those wheels look trick. nice choice

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Not exactly my style but that is certainly a beautiful car. Very well put together....cheers.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
thanks for the kind comments guys! :D

no rub at all unless i am superly idiot aggressive and throw it into an oposite lock drift, but it is only momentarary rub!

the ride quality is superb, make sure you run the recommended 5mm preload on the shocks tho when you fit - this is totally pivotal!

the wheels are rota grids, see here: Rota Wheels blog » Blog Archive » Ryan Stewart’s E39 M5 on Grids

i have a good relationship with rota, and can get members good prices on the wheels if they would like some :cheers:
i have a few other parts to fit to the outside over the next month or so. im totally loving the car - best 'all purpose' car i have ever owned lovelove

·
Registered
782 Posts
What is a good price?

thanks for the kind comments guys! :D

no rub at all unless i am superly idiot aggressive and throw it into an oposite lock drift, but it is only momentarary rub!

the ride quality is superb, make sure you run the recommended 5mm preload on the shocks tho when you fit - this is totally pivotal!

the wheels are rota grids, see here: Rota Wheels blog » Blog Archive » Ryan Stewart’s E39 M5 on Grids

i have a good relationship with rota, and can get members good prices on the wheels if they would like some :cheers:
i have a few other parts to fit to the outside over the next month or so. im totally loving the car - best 'all purpose' car i have ever owned lovelove

·
Registered
832 Posts
I like how you joined this board in February with a bone stock car and in 1-2 months you've gotten it to this point. Really good work mate.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
bearing in mind i am in the uk, i can only offer good prices for those guys in the uk + europe - shipping will be silly overseas.

i can supply them with the correct centre bore yes! i guess, pm or text me your details and i can get a price for you is best - 07834492079

i just replaced my thrust bushings too on this car, last thing to renew is the brakes. i could have bought a 10k m5, but decided to buy cheaper and replace/fix/service all the things that needed sorting. so glad i did - now my 5 is 'my' m5, not just 'an' m5 :grinyes:

·
Registered
719 Posts
Now that is what I call a "low ride".....nice job.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I think those are some of the nicest aftermarket wheels I have seen on an M5.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Well done, looks awesome. Initially I was skeptical of your dual wheel color scheme but seeing it in pics I think I like it. mmmmmm You nailed stance and offset man.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts