BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if he is a member here but he was sideswiped and he then aquaplaned into some hard stuff. He wasn't hurt.

·
Registered
728 Posts
omg what a waste! i'm glad he is okay! i dont think his amazing detailing skills can fix this one! i hope insurance will get him a new car and not play the ol lets fix it just like new crap

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
LAIDBACK can buff that out.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
That sucks! DSC helps, but it doesn't alter the physics/possibility of hydroplaning.

Glad he's ok.

·
Registered
800 Posts
i gotta CONFESS, I'm starting to get a little paranoid. hmmm
Ah yes...curse of the M5:applause:

When I was looking to get my M5 repaired (after it was vandalized) I toured around to 3 different body shops. Each freakin body shop had an E60 M5 in having major cosmetic work done. How crazy is that:thumbsup:

·
Registered
474 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Sad to see. An '08 too. I'd be devastated and that's gonna take a LOT of work. Hope the sideswiper gets their license revoked.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Thats terrible.....it hurts to see those pictures. Poor guy......He is local to L.A. Who is he??

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
how did you get those pics? are you the ///M police or something?

·
Registered
994 Posts
Last week when i got my reflectors done there was a blue M6 Conv that was written off parked outside of Platinum. Not sure if it's still there. Story behind it was a drunk driver into light pole so got what he deserved and got him off the roads without harming others. Passenger cell stood up well, which is good to know.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Phisics 1 x 0 DSC

1 - 20 of 26 Posts