BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"So what do you want to buy?

I think I might go the BMW route and get an M5. I just want to go fast, like Ricky Bobby in the movie (Talladega Nights). I want to have a car that no one else has that's a little different. It's the ultimate driving machine. How can you not want to drive one?

You even know the BMW slogan, so you must be hooked on this car. Is it fully loaded?

It's going to have everything you could possibly have. It's going to be awesome. They've got everything now. You can attach your iPod and it comes up on the screen with all of your songs. You can hook your cellphone where your call lists come up. Cars these days are ridiculous. I didn't even really know the extent of it. I went and test drove one the other day, and it's out of control.

How much is this M5 costing you?
Well, I'd rather not say. I don't like to talk about money. It makes me feel awkward. But you can look it up on the Internet. (NOTE: We did. The base price is $82,900.)

What kind of driver are you?
If you were to give me a test to get my license, I'd do everything right. But if I'm driving by myself in a car on the freeway, I'm probably not obeying too many laws. The speed limit is just a recommendation to me. I drive like my dad. You get it from your parents. He drives safe, but he might not use the turn signal or he might drive a little over the limit."

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/baseball/rangers/stories/022708dnsporangreport.3952a6f.html

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
They've got everything now. You can attach your iPod......

LOL. It's also got 500HP, a 7 speed SMG transmission and big *** brakes too! :hihi:

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
I'm surprised more athletes and entertainers dont have this car to be honest. Pinnacle of Perfection fellas, and looking down from the mountain top of sedans feels good.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I knew there was a reason I had him on my fantasy baseball team last year ..I like the guy even more this year now lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts