BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved to Dallas about 3 months ago (HP area), looking for a few other folks out here to talk cars, take a weekend drive, meet and greets...

Derek

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm in Colleyville (about 10 mins west of the DFW airport). PM me and I'll send you my contact info

·
Registered
797 Posts
I'm in Richland Hills(closer to FW). dfwautoclub.com was recommended to me for meets. They have a Saturday morning coffee meet in Dallas. Haven't made it to any yet though. Work or sleep manage to get in the way a lot.

It would be great to hang out and see some other M5's.

dj

·
Registered
158 Posts
It's been a while since we've had a get together. Holiday season may not be the best time, though.

Welcome to the bunch!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I'm in Keller, near Guhan (green95ss). We should plan something, it would be good to meet up with those I haven't met yet.

·
Registered
797 Posts
So that's half a dozen guys that responded including the OP, plus a couple more that didn't respond.

Would it be worth setting up a "social group" on this board to communicate get-togethers and maybe some DIY tech session stuff?

I ran a yahoo group for 30+ dfw E28 owners and the drives, BBQs, and wrench sessions were a blast.

dj

·
Registered
797 Posts
lol yeah something like that. for the self taught. er nevermind.

Night seven of eight at work.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Welcome!

Dallas near Addison Airport.

Longtime lurker still looking for the right car.

:checkeredflag:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts