BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my name is Lee, live in tyler texas, im looking for a M5, ive looked on here for about 3 months now and im ready to pull the trigger. can anyone here give me recs for bmw of dallas? also, ive reviewed the links about lease rates on here, some guys seem to have amazing terms... i am will to fly to a dealership to pick up a car as well, help me...
lee

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
there are several guys from Texas on the board...look for them in their address section.....ask them............

·
Registered
637 Posts
BMW of Dallas is horrible! I would never do business with them! If I were you I would contact Classic BMW - Mark Sanders. He will take excellent care of you and the service is second to none.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Autobahn Motors is worth the trip to Fort Worth! Chad Barton is the man, I have bought a 530, 550 and M5 from him. Check out their web site
shopautobahn.com :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Dealers

BMW of Dallas is building a brand new dealership but for now i would steer clear given the choice.

Moritz even though its not the newest dealer has a fantastic service department. They will take care of your as best they can, I met the service advisor simply because i had an older BMW that had a flat tire in the area and the rescue recovery dropped it there. I couldnt get the tire off and he came out and asked if I could use a hand. Car wasn't his problem and he basically helped me save a few dollars. I've gone back to Moritz ever since.

Classic is a huge brand new dealership but i have no history with the service dept.

Autobahn I've never seen to tell you the truth.

The only guy I know personally is Dale at BMW of dallas, he is a proper BMW enthusiast, knows the cars because he wants to, not because he has too. But with BMW once you've bought the car your best friend is your Service Advisor. They ultimately have access to the same cars so i'd say shop around and get the best deal. Let them compete with each other.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
You can call my guy in California. He will give a smokin deal. I would quote here what I am paying, but dont think it is appropriate.

He also has his own website...how many sales guys and not dealers have their own website?

http://www.philippek.com/Welcome.html

Tell him Cosmos sent ya.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I like them. I bought my 2008 M5 from BMW of Dallas. Look into Autobahn in Fort worth and Moritz as well. They usually have comeptitive pricing.

·
Registered
107 Posts
name change

sorry, not dale, daryl. stopped by today they've got quite a few m3's there. but i'd ask for him if you do decide to get it from bmw dallas.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Mortiz

I bought my car overseas, but have it serviced at Moritz in Arlington. My SA is phenominal (Joe Blakely). Always able to get it in with min notice, free oil top-ups etc. Bonnie is one of their top sales people. If you are in the market for a used car I know of a wholesale dealer guy in my condo so just PM me and will see what we can work out!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Classic BMW sales are as honest and fair as any of them. Pricing was competitive. Service is mediocre.

Garlyn Shelton BMW in College Station offered very competitive prices. Might have bought from them if I lived closer.

BMW of Dallas wanted a significantly higher deposit (2.5X) than the others. Sales seemed like a boiler room operation.

Autobahn & Moritz have good reputations but prices were higher.

·
Registered
174 Posts
+1 Classic BMW rocks and the owner is a real car guy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts