BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After many months and many rainy days (both personally and also physically in CA)

I present

now if only i could hear her, that would be the best present ever..although i must say, even if she didnt move..she looks like my dreams.

·
10,458 Posts
Beautiful, nice to see it in one piece again! :happybirt

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike,

to me its almost sureal, as I know its my car but its been so long since i have seen her that I almost feel like its really Bill's car.

Im sure that abdulla feels the same, and he should have pictures in a day or two.

·
10,458 Posts
SC'dKellenersM5 said:
Mike,
to me its almost sureal, as I know its my car but its been so long since i have seen her that I almost feel like its really Bill's car.
Im sure that abdulla feels the same, and he should have pictures in a day or two.
I just went over to the d/a site to check for more pics but none since yesterday (what's up with that! :haha: ). Funny how often i go look at the projects... The acs diffuser and flippers look great, adding those would be a great excuse to get rid of my gravel rash...
Mike

·
Registered
616 Posts
WOW - that looks awesome!

Whats better for me is - Its the first time I have seen the 3-piece AC Schnitzer rear spoiler fitted on an M5.... me want one... me get one - me started saving up already from right now!!!

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
:happybirt :happybirt :happybirt When is the magical date set? You lucky dog Rob. I cant wait to hear for a writeup.
:cheers:

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no date has been set but with a few items left to take care of, it should not be long. I am guessing no later than this time next month...

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Looking good Rob. :thumbsup: The front and rear spoilers look great on your beast. Can't wait to hear the driving impressions. :M5launch:

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
DAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!
Video please!!!
I know, i lagged on the video for you.
but we ALL need to hear this one.
looks GREAT!

josh.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Yup the other M5 also rolled out :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Rob, Are there still trim pieces to be added to your front and rear bumper? The front looks kind of funny and the rear seems to be missing the trim completly. Both cars look good in their own ways and each have their strong points, engine being the obvious. I am glad to see this long ordeal to soon be coming to an end.

Bill,

Any impressions yet of the cars, or is that going to stay secret. Also when do they get dynoed?

·
Registered
487 Posts
Rob and Abdullah, the moment of truth has finally arrived for the two of you! Looking forward to the driving impressions and vids ofcourse. And many stories in the "race" section :hihi:
Take care and all the best :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The reason why the front and rear looks a little funny is that the trim is not on the car...Sean actually used a bit of photoshop to make the front trim appear to be on the car, and the rear is not yet on. Small small details...

no numbers have been established yet for either car that i know of...although abdulla and I are pushing for 800/900 wheel hp respectivley. I would guess that the torque would be about 600-650 on abdullas and maybe about 50-100 more on mine.

Abdulla,

nice to see yours out too...I had figured yours had rolled out too, but until now, i was not sure 100%. She looks nice and dark, with that air of meaness about her.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Looks good, if your car is back in Corpus maybe I could take a look at it some time, Josh All I need is a liitle motivation to start modding my car

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
SC'dKellenersM5 said:
Abdulla,

nice to see yours out too...I had figured yours had rolled out too, but until now, i was not sure 100%. She looks nice and dark, with that air of meaness about her.
Thank you very much :cheers:

I put an idea after an idea forward to Bill but never had i thought that it would look like this. Im sure you are pleased with what you've got too :2:

But Rob, maybe you should add something to the back IMHO inorder to have the lines from the side matched with the rear. Just my thoughts :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Abdulla,

i know that the lines look a little bit off but they look better than putting something there that just doesnt go well with the car...the reiger rear apron looks horrible and nothing i have seen cathes my eye enough to spend 2grand on it.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts