BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that there are a lot of inquiries about Valentine units. I recently got mine done at a shop in N.Y.C.. It's the coolest thing ever. They put the display in my rearview mirror and concealed the unit in my car. I found them on the web @ www.teknicar.com. I wish that I could post a picture but I don't know how!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've seen pictures of this setup. It looks great! Just a few questions.... How much does it cost? How long does it take to install? Finally, does it interfere with the other functions of the rear view mirrors (dimming features)?

·
Moderator Emeritus
10,698 Posts
Could you provide some more info on this? How long did it take? Whats involved? Do they modify the stock rear view mirror or is it a new mirror. How easy is it to see the display in the mirror, etc

ME

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
yes i have a previous post where i have the pics on this, they look very nice, and the dimmer will still work, only prob for me is my wife wont let me spend 3 g's on a radar detector, and i feel bad to argue with her for an item i myself feel is quite expensive. But if you guys want the PERFECT setup, this is it as far as i have seen.

but

hmmmmmmm

robboogie.... 1 post.... the person i spoke to was also named rob from audio design............. I think i smell advertisement.

fas

1 - 9 of 9 Posts