BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i changed my mind and decided to include both my custom section II and my diablo mufflers exhaust for sale. This system is a complete header back system with resonator, 100cell HFC, and X pipe. This system will pass any emissions and visual inspection guaranteed something that aftermarket exhausts cannot do. Looking for 2100obo, local pickup is preferred as the exhaust is in one piece.

No drone, loud when you want it, civil while cruising. It's one of the nicer exhausts.

BDF6973A-68F7-4329-BE73-2F8F6B266AE1_zpsc3mnkjyc.mp4 Video by MED_WAR | Photobucket

·
Registered
73 Posts
id love your section 1/2 (mainly the high flow cats) if you wanna part.. I have a section 3 already :) Let me know! If you're still interested in my wheels maybe we can work a trade :)

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pmd ya!

·
Registered
73 Posts
still can't respond to pm's.. lame.
i assume you have your stock exhaust so you wouldn't be interested in involving my stock parts in a trade lol. However, if you're still interested in my stock wheels we could incorporate that.. if you're looking for cash then i'll have to figure that out.. let me know dude!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha yeah, I'll PM you my cell so we can talk.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
got a few biters, no cash offers yet.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Im interested, but am worried about it either being too loud or not loud enough. Do you have any drive by vids?

I also cant PM yet. If you could hit me up on PM, that would be great..

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Section 3 is sold! Section I and II are still avail!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump it

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
God Damn it i would buy that in a NY minute but im as far from u as it gets on land...One piece would be soooo nice! Some lucky right coast guy i guess

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:/ lol.

bump for Section I and II!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bump

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump, Section I and II are still avail! Will bolt straight up to your system (provided you have Section 3 aka mufflers!)

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bumpbump

·
Registered
84 Posts
what is the revised price for section 1 and 2 together and if you're willing what is the price for sec 1 and 2 individual

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
600 for both sections (post header). local pickup is preferred as I don't want to ship something that heavy.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts