BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had a Valentine one installed the other day. its the best install ive seen thy take the concealed display and put it behind the mirror in the rear veiw and hide the box in the third brake light. with out affecting performance.. if youre in the NYC area you should check really look into getting it.call Rob at Audio design 212-255-8900

·
Registered
52 Posts
Pictures! I want Pictures!

Sounds cool!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Are you having two detectors or not bothering with laser detection? Just curious..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No i got the lazer jammer hooked up under the plate you dont get lazer protection with a detector once it detects the police have youre speed allready.

·
Registered
306 Posts
That is very true, and it's a smart move.

I wonder how does the K40 Laser jammer's laser detection compare to that of the V1? I have had a few false alarm alarms with the V1 for some strange reason.

Have you noticed a difference in the V1's radar sensitivity mounting it at the back compard to at the front?

What about the K40 Laser jammer, have you ever had it working and saved you?

Thanks I'm just curious being also a K40 and V1 user..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Eric:
That is very true, and it's a smart move.

I wonder how does the K40 Laser jammer's laser detection compare to that of the V1? I have had a few false alarm alarms with the V1 for some strange reason.

Have you noticed a difference in the V1's radar sensitivity mounting it at the back compard to at the front?

What about the K40 Laser jammer, have you ever had it working and saved you?

Thanks I'm just curious being also a K40 and V1 user..
Ive had the walentine k40 combo for like 2 years in an yellow m3 the valentine lazer is completely useless in certain days if you touch the lazer eye in the unit it will go off. I have a valentine in every car. only one custom.But the lazer jammer gives you the time to hit the brakes because the first shot , the lazer gun get confused.The police get an error message and re shoot youre car.Hopefully youve slowed down by them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts