BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

So I decided I'm selling my bumper, I want to go back to the OEM look especially since I'll be running a new lip in the near future.
I'm asking $1200 for the bumper, which I believe to be reasonable as this is a ONE OFF bumper. OEM material, and a part of M5 history.
It's in amazing condition, it was designed by me and made by Ranz Motorsports. They built it by cutting and plastic welding oem material to make the shape, so when sanded the bumper is essentially OEM. No fiberglass or anything.
feel free to PM me or email, text or call (ask for my number via PM or give me yours)

Thanks for looking :)

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
John, What is the difference with this bumper vs OEM? Im looking at it trying to see the difference?

Did you get my email about my hood?

Mike

·
Registered
253 Posts
OEM bumper haha, nothing crazy, I just need the oem for the wald-e aha
still wouldnt consider the 1 im gonna get from you? lol hahaha...which reminds me, in a couple of weeks my schedule would be much less hectic so i can part with my beast for a couple of weeks to do the transformation hehehe...im assuming also that RANZ would be less busy since its after MFEST (with all the cars they have to finish for that event)...

anyways, good luck with the sell!! im sure the next 1 would be even better

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The center grille shapes inward to make a "frown face" instead of a "smiley face" also the side intakes are straightened out and not teardrops anymore.

I found it 10 minutes ago, unfortunately in my junk :( I'll email you back shortly!

John, What is the difference with this bumper vs OEM? Im looking at it trying to see the difference?

Did you get my email about my hood?

Mike
haha the 1M is all you man! yes they'll most definitely be open after Mfest, I'll text you. Not sure if you want some things done or not?

still wouldnt consider the 1 im gonna get from you? lol hahaha...which reminds me, in a couple of weeks my schedule would be much less hectic so i can part with my beast for a couple of weeks to do the transformation hehehe...im assuming also that RANZ would be less busy since its after MFEST (with all the cars they have to finish for that event)...

anyways, good luck with the sell!! im sure the next 1 would be even better

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
The center grille shapes inward to make a "frown face" instead of a "smiley face" also the side intakes are straightened out and not teardrops anymore.

I found it 10 minutes ago, unfortunately in my junk :( I'll email you back shortly!

haha the 1M is all you man! yes they'll most definitely be open after Mfest, I'll text you. Not sure if you want some things done or not?
What did you do with your front lip? Are you using it as part of the new concept?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm keeping it for now, I might sell the Radenergie top and bottom in the near future but just keeping it for backup.

I'm waiting for the mold to be done on the new one and for the first piece to be popped out for me to modify :)

What did you do with your front lip? Are you using it as part of the new concept?

·
Registered
253 Posts
yups, im getting THE WORKS!! i figure its better to get it at 1 place (RANZ) than go around town for different things...plus, you and a few other members here can vouch for there work...hood and diffuser are paid for, front/rear bumper ill be putting deposit as soon as i get my *** in shop lol

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah only more and more E60 guys are going there :)

Yessir, real quick will you want your hood and diffuser done for Mfest? or do you just want it all done after? I'm asking because I need to tell them to start prepping the hood or not

yups, im getting THE WORKS!! i figure its better to get it at 1 place (RANZ) than go around town for different things...plus, you and a few other members here can vouch for there work...hood and diffuser are paid for, front/rear bumper ill be putting deposit as soon as i get my *** in shop lol

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yeah only more and more E60 guys are going there :)

Yessir, real quick will you want your hood and diffuser done for Mfest? or do you just want it all done after? I'm asking because I need to tell them to start prepping the hood or not
ideally, i would want it done then!! but i would really hate to rush it and hav sum imperfections here and there...i guess u can say im a bit picky too lol...if it gets done the week after MFEST, im cool with it...we juz have to debut ur creation at another event hehehe

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Probably wait till after Mfest then since anything rushed would be no bueno. Let's do it for bimmerfest, make sure its PERFECT

ideally, i would want it done then!! but i would really hate to rush it and hav sum imperfections here and there...i guess u can say im a bit picky too lol...if it gets done the week after MFEST, im cool with it...we juz have to debut ur creation at another event hehehe

1 - 16 of 16 Posts