BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased this cover on a bit of an impulse a couple of weeks ago from www.calcarcover.com [California Car Covers] and recieved it in the mail this evening. It's not something I really needed or would ever get much use out of and I need the cash more so than the cover.

It's a NOAH, multi-layer outdoor cover, grey in color w/ 'BMW' embossed on the front. Custom made to fit the E39 body like a glove (w/ wing mirror pockets, etc). The perfect addition for those of you who are forced to leave your Beasts resting in the elements w/o the protection of a garage.

Some details from the site:
Kimberly Clark's NOAH material stops virtually all dust, dirt and pollution. Highly water resistant and dust resistant (even more than Stormweave!), the NOAH fabric performs excellently whether it is for indoor or very lengthy outdoor use. This space age material provides superior protection in all weather conditions. Made with "breathable film" technology, NOAH gives the vehicle the ultimate barrier of protection, but still allows for moisture and condensation to evaporate away from your vehicle's finish. The Protective Outer Layer uses sheath-core tehcnology for strength and softness. The Micro-Porius Middle Layer is a breathable film that creates microscopic holes smaller than droplets of water or dust, yet large enough to allow moisture to escape. The Soft, Paint-Protecting Inner Layer is soft to touch and great for all paint finishes. 4-year limited warranty. Available in Grey, which was selected because its heat-resistant properties. Made in the U.S.A.

It's still NEW IN THE BOX and NEVER OPENED. This is one of the best outdoor covers you can buy and you can get it from me at a bargain. These are sold new from the site for a touch over $250 and it takes around two weeks to recieve it from manufacturing.

My price: $210 shipped FIRM

I'd take a picture of it, but you'd just get a picture of a white box lol....and I'm not taking it out of the box ;)

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 3 of 3 Posts