BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, Avus blue is the fastest color!:7: Anyway just got My 2000M5 and am starting the great mods that everyone has done. I just recieved the phlenum package for my Z8 with those beautiful velocity stacks and I thought they would make beautiful "brake ducts". So off to the local machine shop. The guy quoted me $80 a piece($160/pair) for the four that I wanted. He then told me $45 a piece($90/pair) if I ordered 6 pairs. I put the HD sink drains in my friends 645CI and it looks great but I was looking for a little better finish. These will be milled from aluminum and will be 4" in diameter with a rounded lip 1/2" wide. The overlap will be approx. 1/2" and total heigth of 2 1/2". the inside diameter will be approx. 3 1/4". This will probably get moved but I thought It would get more views here for a while. So, need 4 more orders for at a cost of $90/pair + shipping. I'll handle the shipping for them and he said turn around of 2 weeks. Jonny Lafond 843.200.4282 ([email protected])

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pics

Trying to post pics but having difficulty. I will keep trying or email me and I will send pics if interested until I figure this out. Jonny

·
Registered
248 Posts
You can put someone's face back together but you can't post pix? Too much cherrsagaiperhaps?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some things are easy! Some things are not! Good thing I don't need a computer for the former.:typing:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts