BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Recently did some custom painted & modified headlights for the e63/e64 body 6 Series... Though it would be great to share them here.

One set is an LCI Headlights and the other is Pre-LCI

What do you think

·
Registered
589 Posts
Very nice. Would you mind sharing how you did the LED rings and the parts used? :goldcup:

Hey guys,

Recently did some custom painted & modified headlights for the e63/e64 body 6 Series... Though it would be great to share them here.

One set is an LCI Headlights and the other is Pre-LCI

What do you think

·
Registered
255 Posts
How do the LED AE's compare to the current bright OE AE's

·
Registered
255 Posts
Do the LED AE's use the same power source as the OE AE's? and if they do, are they throwing a fault code?

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very nice. Would you mind sharing how you did the LED rings and the parts used? :goldcup:
Thanks, We have our own brand of LED rings that we used.

both look awesome. How'd you do the LEDs on the non LCI
We opened up the headlights and swapped them out

How do the LED AE's compare to the current bright OE AE's
Not sure about the OE AE's but based on previous reviews we have the brightest LED AE on the market...

Do the LED AE's use the same power source as the OE AE's? and if they do, are they throwing a fault code?
Yes they use the same power source. We haven't had any issues were fault codes were thrown, but if anyone was to encounter such an issue it can be coded out

·
Registered
973 Posts
Thanks, We have our own brand of LED rings that we used.

We opened up the headlights and swapped them out

Not sure about the OE AE's but based on previous reviews we have the brightest LED AE on the market...

Yes they use the same power source. We haven't had any issues were fault codes were thrown, but if anyone was to encounter such an issue it can be coded out

do you sell just the LED ring with all the connections? if so, how much?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Looks awesome! Can you pm me pricing? Thanks!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Do you have DIY instructions for the LED AE install?
After opening headlights are the old AE's removed and the LED's installed or did you just install the LED's over the old AE's?

Does the $300 include 4 rings and connectors?

What is the price for you to do the mod?

Thanks
Rich Wong

·
Registered
64 Posts
I was wondering if you still performed that kind of work and what the costs were to have you do my headlights. Here is what I'm interested in doing:

1. Amber reflector removal.

2. LED Style Angel Eyes

If you have a website or can send me more pics of ur work I'd appreciate it. Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I was wondering if you still performed that kind of work and what the costs were to have you do my headlights. Here is what I'm interested in doing:

1. Amber reflector removal.

2. LED Style Angel Eyes

If you have a website or can send me more pics of ur work I'd appreciate it. Thanks for your time.
Look up "Republic Wraps" on facebook. They did my lights and I love them. Chris is good at what he does!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Well I don't have a Facebook lol. But I'm sure I can find out their info online somewhere. Are the upgrades you have on your lights plug and play or did you have to do some other type of modification along with what they did?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts