BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Very nice! Just need to get some glossy blacked out kidneys and then get the chrome on the side gills chrome matched to same color as the lips on the wheels. I wouldn't normally recommend something that "out there" but you look like you are going the show car route and the color match with your wheels would look sick....Chrome and bronze don't go together.
Working on that ...:wink

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Niner49, can you please update? Fit and finish same as the day you installed? Nice and tight? I plan to respray my front bumper this summer, but might consider doing what you did.
thanks,
Ruben

·
Registered
328 Posts
Niner49, can you please update? Fit and finish same as the day you installed? Nice and tight? I plan to respray my front bumper this summer, but might consider doing what you did.
thanks,
Ruben
Fit and finish is OEM as it is a original OEM hood. Hood was a one off ... You need to ask Cannan if he will remake.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
E60 m5 2006

Hi Dinman!

Question,

you had for sale the X6M front bumper fitted into the E60 M5, do you still make it ?

Also, the rear diffuser, saw some pics and am interested.

Can you send me some prices please?

Thanks
Mario
:nerd

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Hi Dinman!

Question,

you had for sale the X6M front bumper fitted into the E60 M5, do you still make it ?

Also, the rear diffuser, saw some pics and am interested.

Can you send me some prices please?

Thanks
Mario
:nerd
Hi, sorry I don't come on the forum so much lately, yes I can still make it, but is not cheap, and if u not doing any car show I really don't think u should do it. you better of getting my full aero kit that I have for the e60m5. it well almost be same price, but u getting everything, front lip, side skirt lip, rear side bumper lip, rear diffuser.
if u need more info just pm me. thx cannan

41 - 55 of 55 Posts