BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

81 - 100 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
looks great, how about interior parts, or any other?

·
Registered
4 Posts
What all entails when it comes to the e60 5 series roof? I wanna do a full carbon fiber roof with sunroof delete on my car and I'm in the la area as your location states haha, I really wanna get this done, can you help me out?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I want to see the e60 M5 side skirts and bumper lip. How much for the set Dinmann?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Can you do CF interior trim for a e60 LCI m5 in matte carbon instead of the glossy? Is it still smooth to the touch? What about finger prints etc?

thanks!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Can you do CF interior trim for a e60 LCI m5 in matte carbon instead of the glossy? Is it still smooth to the touch? What about finger prints etc?

thanks!
the side are going for members 1100 shipped, is about 200more on ebay and online, the rear bumper lip well be ready in 3 weeks going for 500, but if getting them as seat it well be 400. so total 1500 shipped for all 4 parts in side USA. Also 400 for the people who got the side lip from me b4. I well still give them that price ;)lovelove

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #91

thanks!
yes I can custom make that, but anything oil base well make it shine so is very hard to take care of it. u need to clean it almost ever time u spend some time in your car.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #94 (Edited)
Hi sorry guys, I been busy with some new parts. but yes I can take any order, just pm or email me and we talk;)
bmw f10 m5 side skirt carbon fiber lip well be ready next week. also this week working on bmw e90 m3 and m6 side skirt.
im also making bmw 4 series front and side skirt lip next month. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
555 Posts
dinmann you should create your own website and showcase what you have to offer and put fixed prices. and if people want something custom done they can request it via "contact us" or something of that sort.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
dinmann you should create your own website and showcase what you have to offer and put fixed prices. and if people want something custom done they can request it via "contact us" or something of that sort.
thx. yes, I do sale parts on ebay id: din-mann and also on dinmann.com but Im doing better price for the members here, and try also to get feedback from the forum, for new ideas and all lovelove

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Can you do the window switch panel? Mine are all scratched up, seems the p.o. wore rings :grrrr:
I have 2 set ready, need to see what u have on the drive from side, to make sure I have it. here are some pics of the parts.
I sale all 4 for 650 shipped, with 200 refund for the oem parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
the rear bumper lip are ready and we are making them in carbon now, well be ready for sale next week. please let me know what u like me to call them, because there is nothing like this out there lol:cheers:

1- bmw e60 m5 rear bumper carbon fiber side diffuser lip
2- bmw e60 m5 rear bumper carbon fiber side skirt lip

Attachments

81 - 100 of 217 Posts
About this Discussion
216 Replies
58 Participants
MSolomon
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing