BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

201 - 217 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
just got this done for a m3m4 is going back Germany lol, I order the parts! came from Germany, I finished it in carbon fiber now 2 set is going back to Germany to a customer lol

door handles, stereo trim, right side air vent cover, and the trim that gos on the side of the center trim.

Attachments

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
the m3m4 bumper that we cut and make it work for the e92m3 e90m3 is done. what u guys think? 1st of it kind, also did the front lip for it.
look closer the to front lip this well be same style of a lip im making for the e60m5 starting next week.
I should be done with all the custom order by Monday.
right now it feels like I am making carbon fiber pancakes stack em up:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
804 Posts
What do you charge for CF door handles for the M6? The interior ones?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Can you make a spoiler like this for the E60? Who'd be interested?

Attachments

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
Can you make a spoiler like this for the E60? Who'd be interested?
that's a very good idea but I don't have stock trunk any more, mine I did custom lip for.
once im done with all the big stuff, I can see what can be done.
im getting my m3 in 3-4 weeks, it well come with that kind of trunk lip, so I well make mold of it and when I have my hands on a e60m5 trunk later I can play with it.
thx for the idea, if I make it I give u much better deal :thumbsup:

·
Registered
758 Posts
that's a very good idea but I don't have stock trunk any more, mine I did custom lip for.
once im done with all the big stuff, I can see what can be done.
im getting my m3 in 3-4 weeks, it well come with that kind of trunk lip, so I well make mold of it and when I have my hands on a e60m5 trunk later I can play with it.
thx for the idea, if I make it I give u much better deal :thumbsup:

Do you ever get around to making the molds for this?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
504 Posts
dinmann buddy, i can send you my OE trunk lid :p, shipping might cost a fortune though

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #209 (Edited)
dinmann buddy, i can send you my OE trunk lid :p, shipping might cost a fortune though

no need, I got a e60 trunk, we going to come out with it very soon, im doing 5 different trunk at the same time for other m cars as well, I well pm u when ready, don't want to post any pics here any more, looks like most m5board members now days like to buy cheap china parts, so no point to give them more of my time :devil

this is for f80m3 and e63m6

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
I can't PM yet, and apologies if this has been answered, but what would you say an interior trim set for an LCI E60 M5 run? I'd say just the center console, dash, and stereo/button cutout trims. Much like you'd see on the e63 M6 with the factory carbon fiber trim package.

·
Registered
631 Posts
I can't PM yet, and apologies if this has been answered, but what would you say an interior trim set for an LCI E60 M5 run? I'd say just the center console, dash, and stereo/button cutout trims. Much like you'd see on the e63 M6 with the factory carbon fiber trim package.
I'm getting a set of Carbon Fiber interior trim for my LCI SMG M5 from him, I think he had some trouble finding one of the trim pieces. Looking forward to getting it soon, already got his splitter and love it! Next will need to be a real CF trunk spoiler as I have my factory one wrapped in CF vinyl.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #213

u talking about this right?

is 2 different style, pre lci and lci, we made lots of parts for the e60m5, everything on the inside, from speaker covers to window controls. on the outside everything but the trunk lip, so that's the next we are working on.

Attachments

·
Registered
758 Posts
u talking about this right?

is 2 different style, pre lci and lci, we made lots of parts for the e60m5, everything on the inside, from speaker covers to window controls. on the outside everything but the trunk lip, so that's the next we are working on.

Can't wait to see the trunk wing! You posted some pictures of the work in progress on your instagram but no updates. 😔😩. Let's get an update !

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
Can't wait for the new trunk either....:wink

·
Registered
99 Posts
product looks awesome good work man.

·
Registered
29 Posts
no need, I got a e60 trunk, we going to come out with it very soon, im doing 5 different trunk at the same time for other m cars as well, I well pm u when ready, don't want to post any pics here any more, looks like most m5board members now days like to buy cheap china parts, so no point to give them more of my time :devil

this is for f80m3 and e63m6
I could swear that I read somewhere on here that the e63 trunk lid shown was very limited, and that you probably were not going to produce another. Is that true? I think, just personally, that the styling put into it is exquisite. Consider me a potential customer if you were to ever make one again!

201 - 217 of 217 Posts