BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everybody, I am cannan new vendor here on the m5bord, please pm or email me for any custom carbon fiber parts.
I do mostly custom interior parts
I post some pics of the parts I have done in the pass. thx

Attachments

·
Registered
317 Posts
After searching extensively i found a Hartge CF interior for my car. long stury short several of the pieces had fitment problems and others delaminated. I absolutely loved the look and Cannan just made a full CF interior for my car. The fit and finish are absolutely beautiful . He is an excellent seller and has more than delivered on all my expectations. You can't go wrong with any of his products! Two thumbs up for high quality product and seller. I will send pics later today.:M5launch::M5launch:

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Those door handles though... They look so tempting. Might have to do this as my next upcoming mods.

How much does a full set for the interior run? Pre LCI including the door handles.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After searching extensively i found a Hartge CF interior for my car. long stury short several of the pieces had fitment problems and others delaminated. I absolutely loved the look and Cannan just made a full CF interior for my car. The fit and finish are absolutely beautiful . He is an excellent seller and has more than delivered on all my expectations. You can't go wrong with any of his products! Two thumbs up for high quality product and seller. I will send pics later today.:M5launch::M5launch:
hi jeff, it was a pleaser helping you with your car. I really don't know why the Hartge cf parts you got from your vendor when bad after just 2 days. because hartge makes some crazy parts. im just happy I could help you out.
I meet jeff at the bimmerfest this year, i was a vendor there this year.
he is the 2nd person who has my carbon fiber side skirt lip. and after he order the lip from me, he called me up and told me what happen to the cf trim he got.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Great work Cannan! Your carbon fiber pieces look good! How much do you charge for a few accents?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Nice pieces.... I have the carbon fiber side skirts. Great products

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
So do you wrap the stock pieces i.e. we have to send our pieces to you...if so what is the turnaround? Or do you create your own full pieces?

How much would a full CF interior trim kit + stereo/AC for LCI be? Do you offer a M5board discount?

·
Registered
144 Posts
So do you wrap the stock pieces i.e. we have to send our pieces to you...if so what is the turnaround? Or do you create your own full pieces?

How much would a full CF interior trim kit + stereo/AC for LCI be? Do you offer a M5board discount?
Interested in this info as well as pricing for pre LCI.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Those door handles though... They look so tempting. Might have to do this as my next upcoming mods.

How much does a full set for the interior run? Pre LCI including the door handles.
horse86; said:

Hi, this is going to be a long 1.lol

when it coms to the trim we all know that the bmw cost a lot, so I buy used trim on ebay or on the forum or where ever I can find any.
all my part that are for the inside of the e60 are oem parts.
I also do core exchange with my buyers.
so far I have done 8 pre lci cars and 1 lci car. the pre lci door trim always brakes when people try to take them out, so far I never seen a set that didn't have all the clips :( the rest of the parts are easy to do, even if there is a crack on the wood trim, I can sand it and refinish it in CF.

When it comes to the door trim's : don't worry I found out a away to do it safe and save money for the buyers. I use auto glass urethane adhesive from company called DOW U-428. I used it 2 weeks ago on forflynlow's driver side trim. it is safe and u can take it off very easy if u have to. I will make a video and show u guys how it works. they sale it in auto zone. but when I send the trim I will give the buyer that also with the parts.

this is one way to save money.

I can also order the door trim for any one that wants brand new from dealership I get 20% discount and then do the cf works, but we
talking about around 600$ just for all 4 door trim alone for the pre lci.

I buy the trim for the e60 around 300-400 dollars used.
when I sale a trim the buyer has 14days from the day they got it to send me back the trim and I will refund the core price back to them.

the only parts I do core exchange are the trims and the door handles, rest of the parts like the AC/STEREO FACE are new and skin in CRBON FIBER.

I sale the e60 pre lci on ebay for 1495+ 75shipping in side USA, outside is more, and do a refund for 350 for the core change

1570-350= 1220$ for the m5board members I can do 1100$ with core change if not then it is 1450$ shipped inside of USA, any where else will be more, so I would need the buyers address.

the door handles are going for 570 shipped on ebay with 150 core exchange so 420$. price for the m5board is 500 with out and 350 with core exchange shipped inside of USA.

sending and return parts:

all parts are send to the buyer with usps/ or ups/ tracking insurance and the buyer has to sign for the parts, also please when sending parts to me it has to be send the same way.

I hope this info helps, if you guys need more info just pm or email me. thx

[email protected] 323-509-7651 cannan

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
parts that are ready right now for the e60 cars:

lci e60 trim only 1 set
lci doors all 4 : 1 set
pre lci doors all 4: 2 sets
AC/stereo face trim lci: 5 set
AC/stereo face trim pre lci: 3 set
also the pre lci with the space for the class: 2 set will post pics of it
the heads-up display trim: 5 set
the back and the side of the e60 m5 front seats left and right: 1 set

link to my ebay store:

http://stores.ebay.com/din-mann

p.s. only about 20% to 25% of people leave feedback on ebay, I have 870 feedback so far of 4000+ sale for the pass 3+ years, only 2 people where not happy this year, you cant make them all happy, but I try lol

the turn around for parts are 4-6 weeks, so I try to have the parts ready and do a core exchange with the buyer.
right now im working on 3 set of pre lci, I sold 4 set last month, so don't have any set ready. well post as soon as they are ready.
please look at my ebay store if is on ebay I have it in stock, and also you guys can see from feed back I have got in the pass.
but don't buy it on ebay from me, because I can give any discount on there, just mp or email me here.
I only work for now with paypal, so what I need is the buyers email, I then will send a invoice from paypal to the buyer.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I looked on your ebay store and didn't see your lci door set. I'm looking to replace the wood trim in my '08 M5, and would like to start with the doors first.

Front door:

Rear door:

To complete the doors, I would also want the bezel around the handles (but not the handle itself), and window switch panels done.
Front door:

Rear door:

I can't PM until I've hit 45 posts, so feel free to either post here, PM me, or email me at qurtrn10 @ Hotmail.com.

Thanks so much,
William

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I looked on your ebay store and didn't see your lci door set. I'm looking to replace the wood trim in my '08 M5, and would like to start with the doors first.

Front door:

Rear door:

To complete the doors, I would also want the bezel around the handles (but not the handle itself), and window switch panels done.
Front door:

Rear door:

I can't PM until I've hit 45 posts, so feel free to either post here, PM me, or email me at qurtrn10 @ Hotmail.com.

Thanks so much,
William

hi William I will also email you, but we both need to post more, so I will talk to u on here also.
I only have 1 set of the lci trim right now, so who ever ask and makes the payment gets it 1st.
im working on 1 more set for the lci and 3 set of the pri lci right now, and I hope who ever get this will send back his core to me.
the door handles I have to get it and make it, because the set I have is all CF.
the front window control I do have it at home so I can skin that for you, but I don't have it for the other 3 doors.
1 st less started with me ask:
are u going to do core exchange?
are u going to send me the parts so I can work on it?
do u want me to get the parts and have it done?
I will email, u also and I think is better if we could talk on the phone, that way we can work out some think faster.
this is my number 323-509-7651 u welcome to call me. thx cannan
[email protected] p.s. don't get any parts from me on ebay because then I cant give any discount

link for the trim:
BMW 5 Series E60 M5 LCI Intirior Refinish in Carbon Fiber 300$ Refund COR EX | eBay

this the link for the doors:
BMW E60 5 Series M5 LCI Door Handel All 4 with Real Carbon Fiber Finishing | eBay

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
parts that are ready right now for the e60 cars:

lci e60 trim only 1 set sold I will have more in 4 weeks
lci doors all 4 : 1 set
pre lci doors all 4: 2 sets
AC/stereo face trim lci: 5 set
AC/stereo face trim pre lci: 3 set
also the pre lci with the space for the class: 2 set will post pics of it
the heads-up display trim: 5 set