BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a limited run of Custom Carbon Fiber Look inserts for the side trim on the M5. Currently they are done with a Retro-reflective backing, and Carbon fiber look on the top. The White M portion is seriously reflective at night. Its the same material that is used for Street signs. The Top layer is the carbon fiber look vinyl as used for the Roundel overlay pieces. The Whole piece is coated with a special automotive exterior grade resin that makes it a 3D piece. They fit right into the wells on the side trim of the car. Its a direct replacement for your factory M5 pieces.

Shown with Custom lettering.

I currently have 4 pairs of the Carbon Fiber/Reflective Combo finished and ready to ship if anyone is interested. I wanted to offer them to the folks here on the M5 board before I make them available out on the net. I worked up a bmwm5.com special of $30.00 shipped for the Stock M version. (Regular price is $35.00+Shipping)

Factory piece on the Top, Custom Piece on the bottom. This is the Design I have available and ready to ship.

I also have the ability to do custom lettering on them as well as custom colors. We can put almost anything in there you want, and make it almost any color. (Colors are limited only by the stock that I can get the material in.) Custom Orders are more expensive, and may take a while to get done as I have to run them in batches to optomize the use of the resin material. These could also be used as a trunk badge since they are a 3D piece.

If anyone is interested, Please E-Mail me directly.

Count

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have ONE Pair of these cut with the ///M5 instead of the ///M logo. Looks identical to those pictured except pair I have here HAS the 5 as well. They arent Perfect, so I wont sell them as perfect. Resin has a slight ripple that I'm not happy with so they arent full Price.. (Not really that noticible, but I'll provide photos to anyone interested.)

$22 Shipped.

Please E-Mail if interested. I only have one set of these. First E-mail gets first shot at them.

Count.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts