BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys had my Interior redone in Carbon Fiber....
It looks awesome.... had it done by Fiber Design, I dropped my interior off to them when I got the alutec strut bar installed.... took them 2 weeks to get it done.... At first I was a little skeptical to have it done.... but now I cant be happier.
Look out guys... I hear fiber design will start sponsoring this forums within days.
Anyhow chekc the pics enjoy!

[/IMG]

·
Registered
354 Posts
Very nice, if only they can replace the wood on the shiftknob with CF.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Could you provide us the cost of this very cool kit?

Thanks,

·
10,457 Posts
that is nice.... how much $$?
I may need to call carlos!
Mike

·
10,457 Posts
howler said:
Could you provide us the cost of this very cool kit?

Thanks,
beat me by seconds...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea guys.... this is not an actual kit.... the guys used the original wood trim to overlay it with cf. Originally I wasnt sure how it was going to turn out... but it looks amazing.
Carlos gave me a special price according to him... since this was going to be the 1st e39 they have done... He mentioned that is nothing cheap since it takes so many hours to make and its all done by hand and sanded by hand.
The reason I was hessitant is cause I didnt know how it was going to come out.... and I didnt want to be running around with an ugly interior if it didnt come out nice.
Anyhow it looks great... cost is around the same price of a oem kit... I guess.
for prices you guys can contact him [email protected]
but he told me fiber design was going to be a sponsor by the end of the week... so im sure he will post info.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Looks great with the Silverstone interior - very sporty :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Dude that stuff is usually done by adhering the cf to the shape, in this case YOUR trim which I would have traded for in an instant! DANG man! My basic burl would be just fine under that cf "cloth"...........:sad1:

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Looks really good!

·
Moderator Emeritus
5,150 Posts
Looks good... now you just change to change the shiftknob too! :)

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
nice one!! i did the same but in silver cf :M5thumbs: black on silverstone goes very nicely too!

·
Registered
119 Posts
OOoooh, Daddy Likes! mmmmmm Especially with the silverstone two tone.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Looks pretty cool! A kit is also available from Bekkers Imports (www.bekkers.com). It includes the shifter. Not sure exact price. Happy shopping! Nick

1 - 19 of 19 Posts