BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, quick thread right here with a few items I'm looking to get rid of. I have more substantial parts at my friend's house that I will be posting later, but here are a few parts that I'll throw up right now.

Dunlop SP Winter Sport M2 tires. 255/40/R17. Bought four off of a guy on craigslist in January, no need for the second two. They are hardly used and will work well for several winters.

Door panels off a non-M5. They do include the titan-line trim. It's not perfect, but I can sell it separately if you just need these pieces of trim.

Gauge Cluster Surround. In good condition.

Driver's side foglight surround.

Side Curtain Airbags

I will be at Timmayfest in nine days, so if you want any of these parts, I can bring them along with me.

To anyone in the Baltimore Maryland area, I still have an M5 exhaust from the resonators back at my old house. The exhaust is in pretty good condition and I can send pictures to anyone interested. I currently reside in Ohio, so send me an email and we can work something out.

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 443-710-5561

All items are open to reasonable offers. Looking to sell quickly.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone interested in a used Coolant Overflow Reservoir off of a 2000 M5? Friend replaced his due to this one being slightly yellow tinged, still looks to be in perfect condition, he never had an issue. Letting it go really cheap as I got it for nothing.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still for sale. The gauge cluster surround sold, but I still have everything else including the exhaust and tires. I also have a full staggered set of 66s that are in rough shape but with some work could be made into a good winter beater set. Looking to let them go cheap. Can bundle with the snow tires. Let me know if anyone is interested!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts