BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Noredline said:
Please forgive me, but I am quite anxious to hear personal reviews of the E60 M5 from owners. How many have recieved thiers in Europe/UK, and when should they be available in the US? Being an E55 owner, I'm sure you understand my curiosity :D
Soon for Europe. Last quarter of 2005 for US. These are Expected times, which, of course, might change.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the input guys, I thought I read that someone got theirs and had issues with the engine? Didnt break in properly? Anyway, I am really looking forward to seeing them on the roads. Wonder how much over MSRP the first ones will go for. I dont think I've ever seen so much excitment over a new car release!

·
Registered
897 Posts
Noredline said:
Thanks for the input guys, I thought I read that someone got theirs and had issues with the engine? Didnt break in properly? Anyway, I am really looking forward to seeing them on the roads. Wonder how much over MSRP the first ones will go for. I dont think I've ever seen so much excitment over a new car release!
I read something as well and I beleive it was a test car that had the crap beat out of it by an outfit with the reputation for beating the crap out of test cars...

Try a search I think I read it here.

·
Registered
49,475 Posts
And we should not start to be worried over ONE instance of a car. On the Internet things alot of times are alot worse than reality.

So please just wait until the CUSTOMERS gets the cars, not journalists. I beleive one will get it next week here in Sweden, but that is not 100%.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.