BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the Souther CT/New York area who has an after market exhaust? Would love to meet up and listen to it (as I am looking for an upgrade now).

·
Registered
185 Posts
Car is in hibernation but next nice weekend I wouldn't mind meeting up

Got a Tubi cat back

PM me

·
Registered
110 Posts
My brother works in stamford and has a tubi. i dont even know his name on this board....but maybe you can meet up with him when he's at work up there.

I'll link him to this thread.

EDIT: if cousinvin doesnt help you out with the tubi first lol

·
Registered
105 Posts
I live in Norwalk, I have the BB tri flo. Your welcomed to come by and listen to it on a weekend if you like. I also have brand new supersprint exhaust never been installed if interested. pm me if you want to set something up

·
Registered
493 Posts
I'm in southern CT. Currently waiting for my Eisenmann Race to come in. Once it's on you're more than welcome to check it out.

Sounds like an "Exhaust" meet is in the future. I just needs to be a "dry" weekend for me to bring my baby out.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like an "Exhaust" meet is in the future. I just needs to be a "dry" weekend for me to bring my baby out.
I like the sound of that!! when the weather gets better...

·
Registered
230 Posts
huh, small world up there. my brother lives up there and just got his masters at UCONN. he shows me pics of the amount of snow he has to remove from his car, good god!!! i prefer warmer climates, sitting on a beach somewhere drinking a cold beer with nothing to do and no where to be.:grinyes:cherrsagai

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
amount of snow he has to remove from his car, good god!!! i prefer warmer climates,
You're missing out... snow + M5 + snow tires (M3s) = :wroom: the most fun I have ever had... DSC on and the car is a rock on the snow... DSC off... and here comes the fun of drifting and power sliding everywhere... "officer, it was icy and the car lost control and somehow I got it back, I swear I wasn't trying to whip my back end around that corner :hihi:"

·
Registered
230 Posts
You're missing out... snow + M5 + snow tires (M3s) = :wroom: the most fun I have ever had... DSC on and the car is a rock on the snow... DSC off... and here comes the fun of drifting and power sliding everywhere... "officer, it was icy and the car lost control and somehow I got it back, I swear I wasn't trying to whip my back end around that corner :hihi:"

that sounds pretty enticing!!!:wroom: but after watching the giants/ green bay game. WAY TOO COLD!!!!:eek:h:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that sounds pretty enticing!!!:wroom: but after watching the giants/ green bay game. WAY TOO COLD!!!!:eek:h:
Was in Detroit for the AutoShow.... in the car, it was warm but stepping out into the streets of Detroit (5 deg. cold:santasmile2:) was NOT fun! :eek:h:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts