BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I know this is last minute, but I figured I'd extend an invite to my fellow em fivers. I'm getting the USAFA car club together and we're going to cruise what we call 'The Deckers Loop'. This is the loop from hwy 24 in Colorado Springs, to 67 in Deckers, north to 280, east to 470, and then south on 25 back to the academy. I know a lot of you guys are in Denver, so maybe you guys could come on down and then do at least half of it with us from 24 on up.

We're going to meet up with some friends from the COS area at the Sonic on 3401 W. Colorado Ave. at 12:30. From there we'll drive the loop around and probably stop in Denver somewhere for food or to re-group. For you Denver guys, keep an eye out for a group of vastly diverse sports cars, and come chase us down if you see us!

Anyway, hope to see you guys there! My buddy is bringing all of his scooby friends, so I could use a few german V-eighted buddies ;)

·
Registered
345 Posts
Very cool, looks like a good time! It's tough because I feel no one checks this regional forum very often. Heck, I only check it once every couple of months. In the future, I'd recommend notifiying all of us locals through a mass private messaging. That's what I do when organizing a local drive. This gets everyone involved, or at least those that want to respond, and that way no one gets left out. I have a list of about 12 local M5'ers if you'd like it. Hope to meet up sometime this year!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya I'm as guilty as anyone for not checking it regularly. Hopefully things will start picking up once the weather starts getting nicer as well. We should all do a trip to cars and coffee one saturday morning, i think that would be fun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts