BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we had some pretty powerful storms roll through southeast Louisiana yesterday afternoon. Ping pong sized hail and tornadoes on top of everything.
Unfortunately my car suffered some hail damage on the trunklid. Hopefully paintless dent removal will remove all of the damage, so not to worried about it. grrrrrrr :crying2:
The roof suffered a couple of spots, and this worries me on how they would be able to fix this. I guess the trunklid is the thinest panel on the car as the side panels, hood, and doors received no damage. :M5thumbs:

Just had to vent a little.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
sorry to hear that dent guy should be able to fix the roof by dropping the headliner

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Well we had some pretty powerful storms roll through southeast Louisiana yesterday afternoon. Ping pong sized hail and tornadoes on top of everything.
Unfortunately my car suffered some hail damage on the trunklid. Hopefully paintless dent removal will remove all of the damage, so not to worried about it. grrrrrrr :crying2:
The roof suffered a couple of spots, and this worries me on how they would be able to fix this. I guess the trunklid is the thinest panel on the car as the side panels, hood, and doors received no damage. :M5thumbs:

Just had to vent a little.
<<<

Wow. And I was gonna complain because it's so hot here.:cool:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i left my phone and camera inside my house when the storm passed through, so I don't have any pics, but the people I was with had taken a couple of snapshots. I'll try to get a hold of them and post them. The one I like the best is a small grass area was so covered in hail, it looked like it had snowed.

Oh and on top of all the bad weather, the street drains clogged with leaves and my car almost was flooded. I caught a small break in the weather just long enough to pull up onto the walkway. Good thing I did, as I figured kids would come flying through the flooded section and throw up a wake with their cars.

Sure enough they did and my neighbors Merc received some water inside the cabin through the bottom of the doors. Stupid kids.

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
Yeah, you guys got hit pretty hard. I was visiting Texarkana and thought it was bad there, but nothing like it was in Shreveport and further south.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, you guys got hit pretty hard.
Yes, it was not any fun. Got the car fixed yesterday. $1300 worth of damage. Good thing for insurance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts