BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1993 B10 Biturbo fully loaded with nearly every option that had been available in 1993.
Avus Blue met,new brakes, new tyres, engine & turbos 59.000km ( total 159.000 ), No dents or scratches except to the crash.:sad1:

Damaged parts: hood, right fender, right headlights, v8 kidney ( front spoiler is ok ), plastic grill.:(

alex

pics needed ? [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
BerlinThunder said:
1993 B10 Biturbo fully loaded with nearly every option that had been available in 1993.
Avus Blue met,new brakes, new tyres, engine & turbos 59.000km ( total 159.000 ), No dents or scratches except to the crash.:sad1:

Damaged parts: hood, right fender, right headlights, v8 kidney ( front spoiler is ok ), plastic grill.:(

alex

pics needed ? [email protected]

Why could they not convert these to RHD? ??? :(

·
Registered
295 Posts
Aaron

I converted mine to RHD after getting it form Japan. Its around the $8000 mark.

You can't bring that one in under the new legislation now anyway. Has to be manufactured before 1989.

Cheers
Dave

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
OZ///M5 said:
Aaron

I converted mine to RHD after getting it form Japan. Its around the $8000 mark.

You can't bring that one in under the new legislation now anyway. Has to be manufactured before 1989.

Cheers
Dave

A B10-bi turbo? I was told that the turbos stopped you from being able to?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
how did you manage that...i mean there´s absolutely no space for a RHD because of the turbos.

alex

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
shame though .. I'd buy one in an INSTANT if it could.... the E39 M5 is what I'm looking at instead, but always had a soft spot for the alpina ...

are the turbos low mount or high mount? there sno way to create a new exhaust manifold to move them so you could fit the rack?

·
Registered
295 Posts
No sorry for the confusion. I meant I got E34 M5 from Japan and converted it. But know that legislation has changed you cant import unless it was manafactured in 1989 or earlier.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts