1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
what's that?

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I want it..... sounds like a bargain......... what is it?

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
If its anything like the Mr.Clean car wash system that they claim you don't need to dry the car its bogus... Anyone here try this new system?

·
Registered
178 Posts
If its anything like the Mr.Clean car wash system that they claim you don't need to dry the car its bogus... Anyone here try this new system?
It's not a bogus new system.

It works. I've got all dark colored cars and I can leave them in the sun to dry without spots!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I just bought mine @ costco for $299 it is the dic-20 that normally retails for $449!
Which Costco did you buy it at? They list it for $369.99 at Costco.com... I need a specific location for local bargaining power :biggrinbounce:!!!

Thanks!

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i bought mine from the costco @ van nuys here in california. The one in canoga park also had them so i'm others do too. usually costco has items online for more money than in their actual stores.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The great thing about this is that costco has a full money back guarantee. if for "WHATEVER!" reason your not fully satisfied you can fring it back for a full refund regardless of wheter it has been used or opened. so its a win win situation. thats why its great to try out new products from costco.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Yes, it a really good deal.....I got mine there about 6 months ago...they also have one at Sams Club for about $100 less but it's about half the volume...also the manufacturer REALLY backs these up....I had a small problem with mine and they shipped out extra parts next day to pinpoint it.....great product...it's all I use....liked it so much My dad AND brother bought them too.....

Chris

·
Registered
907 Posts
Really? I've never seen that....but I HAVE seen items cheaper online than in the stores HAHA

i bought mine from the costco @ van nuys here in california. The one in canoga park also had them so i'm others do too. usually costco has items online for more money than in their actual stores.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Wow, nice system....too bad I always california blade then microfibre dry....only takes a couple of mins, but for the truck and gf's car a good deal! Hopefully they have in Canada.

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
I wonder if they mispriced it thinking it's the DIW-10? :dunno: :)

·
Registered
682 Posts
I have had one for about 2 years and it works. I still dry mine with a synthetic towel but I have very hard water.

I have even bought a few gallons of refill resin and replaced the resin, making an effectively brand new system.

Combine the filter with a power washer to sweep away the dirt and you will be all set.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts