BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a Coverking Silverguard Plus car cover for my car a while back and never used it. It is custom fitted and has "pockets" for the mirrors. Here's a description from Pelican:

"Silverguard Plus - Excellent Ultraviolet Protection + a Soft Inner Liner

Silverguard Plus™ is a 300 Denier polyester material with a reflective, water resistant coating on the outer layer and a soft, non-abrasive layer on the inside. It is a great choice for all-around car cover use, suggested for most conditions except extreme rain, snow or ice. 300 denier is a strong, heavy weave, which will not rip or tear easily. The silver coating on Silverguard Plus™does an excellent job of reflecting sunlight, while keeping rain and animal droppings from damaging the vehicle finish. The special soft inner layer pampers the most delicate paint finish."

The Silverguard cover goes for $225. I am looking to sell it for $200 shipped OBO.
The cover is basically brand new. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am new to the forums but not new to BMW's(my ID is 97flgst on bimmerforums as well). I cant PM you my offer because of my post count, would you be willing to take $150 shipped to 32207?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts