BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just getting started on the boards, and maybe looking to get into an m6.

Anyways, I'm looking online and finding prices ranging from 50-55k. Now when can you NOT lease a vehicle anymore. After what year. My brother got a good lease deal on a 07 bmw 335i about a year ago and pays next to nothing.

Also, what can I expect to pay. I would be looking to put probably 10k down to get into one, and just wondering what I should look to pay per month.

Also, does anyone have any tips or tricks when looking to buy one. What should I look to get, are there any deals going on now.

Of course I would look for certified pre owned, and should I look for one thing over another.

Thanks all, and I truly am excited about possibly getting one. I drive my brothers 335i, and drool all the time. Just wonder what I should expect from an m6 over that.

Thanks again,

Chris

·
Registered
271 Posts
Heres some links from the BMW website:

BMW North America

BMW North America

The first is information on leasing, the second is on special offers, like 0.9% APR financing. It seems like that may only be for 06 models though. You could probably bargain and get them to give a newer model to you for 0.9 also.

Sorry, but i have no idea what a good price to pay on a lease would be. The only thing would be to make sure that it is a CPO car, but it should be, as i expect you would be getting it through a dealer.

Good luck in your search, and it should be a sick car. We just got a 335 and its damn fast, i can only imagine what the m6 is like. :M5launch:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Welcome to the board!

If you are looking to lease, start searching nationwide for a CPO car that fits your needs. Autotrader or cars.com can be useful as the cars are quite rare and you need to be open to getting a car that may need to be shipped or traveled to for purchase. I have no idea what leases on preowned may be, I bought mine new several months ago and traveled from ny to pittsburgh to bring her home. I'm sure thouigh that you can find a reasonable deal out there in this market.
As for what it should have, well there aren't too many options, but HUD is a must imho, and full leather is great too, many are probably loaded in any case so you should be able to get what you want.

I would suggest though that you really drive one for some time to understand what the beast is about. It is in no way comparable to a 335 other than they both have a roundel on the hood...the m6 is a street legal race car that appears as a GT, a lot of fun but a lot of responsibility...good luck in the search

1 - 3 of 3 Posts