BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Brock250 said:
Took a couple pics, gonna take some more soon.... Too hard to stand there and look at it instead of driving. Sorta sucks you in :wroom: :wroom:

Click HERE:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2091367/1

Any feedback would be great, even though she's pretty much stock. I have plans to clear the corners, the sidemarkers, and the bumper lights.

Thanks
Brock.
Nice looking car mate.

I like the wheels with the covers removed and think they really suit your car.

Steve

·
Registered
118 Posts
system II alloys look great without the covers especially if your car is Black!

suits it very well :thumbsup:

I did toy with the idea of having my throwing star covers powder coated black......which would have looked nice on my silver car.......but my rims were heavily corroded and wouldn't have looked very good if they'd been polished as there would have still been lots of pitting evident......so i had the covers and rims powder coated in standard silver instead
:wroom:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Car looks good, I like the turbine covers but agree that it looks better without them, Scorchio could be on to something, if you get t-star covers paint them black, like the 20 jahre anniversary cars. Have you considered getting dechrome/shadowline window/kidney trim - might be too black, on the otherhand could look excellent???
cheers,
Phil.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.