BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 - those of you with LUX Angel Eyes (LCI), where in the world do you fit the little box (resistor) attached to the light? I played with it today but couldn't get it to fit anywhere inside the light and I didn't want to leave the back cover off. Any guidance would be appreciated!

2 - I was playing with this...
https://www.carsaddiction.com/en/colors/bmw/e60-e61-m5

turns out my car is 1 of 133 with this color combo...(Sapphire Black, and Indianapolis Red leather)......if there any place online that I could find out how many of those are 6sp manual? I'm willing to bet it's not many. Can I contact BMW directly? Would they even share that kind of info?

again, any guidance would be appreciated! Thanks!

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
You are 1 of 657 6MT Black Sapphire metallics built.

Go to m5portal.com for the number of total 6MTs built.

624 6MT Black Sapphire to USA
32 6MT Black Sapphire to Canada
1 6MT Back Sapphire for Euro delivery

657 total of 6MT Black Sapphire metallics were built.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are 1 of 657 6MT Black Sapphire metallics built.

Go to m5portal.com for the number of total 6MTs built.

624 6MT Black Sapphire to USA
32 6MT Black Sapphire to Canada
1 6MT Back Sapphire for Euro delivery

657 total of 6MT Black Sapphire metallics were built.
yes! ok, how many of those had Indianapolis Red interior? that's what I really want to know.......specifically that combo ---> black/red leather/manual. Thanks!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, got the lights installed! sure enough the box slides in under the light....I wouldn't suggest doing it at night! got everything buttoned up correctly and they look awesome!!!

if anyone could give me some guidance on the second question that'd be greatly appreciated!! for the record, I've been on all the registries I could find online and I could only find out very generalized information...like how many Sapphire black cars, or how many had Indianapolis Red interior....or both...... as well as how many manuals. but haven't found a detailed break down of the color combos on the manual cars.

in case you're wondering why I'm obsessing about this, I want to get some stuff made from FutureClassic and I'd like it to be as accurate as possible.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts