BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting my curbed up stockers refinished soon. Thinking of maybe going black. Could someone please photoshop them black for me?

I would really appreciate it :7:

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Pretty rough, but you get the idea bro ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
6,940 Posts

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
It will look sick on your car. Do it.

But get rid of that chrome window trim!:crying:

·
Registered
832 Posts
I think your side mirrors would look good black also. I like the two tone ideas, especially white paint/black features.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g298/dyefreak05/******/DSC00339.jpg

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pretty rough, but you get the idea bro ;)
Thanks man! It helps give me an idea!

It will look sick on your car. Do it.

But get rid of that chrome window trim!:crying:
I'm trying! I can't find any used shadow line trim for the life of me! And it cost to much new from the dealership :sad3:

I think your side mirrors would look good black also. I like the two tone ideas, especially white paint/black features.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g298/dyefreak05/******/DSC00339.jpg
That doesn't look bad at all. But I don't think I could ever paint my mirrors black :weird:

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
I'm trying! I can't find any used shadow line trim for the life of me! And it cost to much new from the dealership :sad3
What I suggest is removing your existing trim and wrapping them in matte or gloss black vinyl. These usually have a 10 year exterior life and extremely durable. Also, cost pennies next to new trim at the dealer. ;)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Black & white look great do it, plus 1 on the mirrors also it stands out. I'm debating on wrapping my mirrors.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What I suggest is removing your existing trim and wrapping them in matte or gloss black vinyl. These usually have a 10 year exterior life and extremely durable. Also, cost pennies next to new trim at the dealer. ;)
Best idea ever. I'll defiantly be doing this in the near future!

white m5's are awesome
Thanks.

Black & white look great do it, plus 1 on the mirrors also it stands out. I'm debating on wrapping my mirrors.
You do it first. Then I can make up my mind :tonquesmilie:

Dont wash you wheels for two weeks -you wont need photoshop
hiha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts