BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Could someone please photoshop my stock wheels black?

2153 Views 12 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Mjzgrk
Getting my curbed up stockers refinished soon. Thinking of maybe going black. Could someone please photoshop them black for me?

I would really appreciate it :7:

Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
4,586 Posts
Pretty rough, but you get the idea bro ;)

Attachments

· Registered
835 Posts
I think your side mirrors would look good black also. I like the two tone ideas, especially white paint/black features.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g298/dyefreak05/******/DSC00339.jpg

· Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pretty rough, but you get the idea bro ;)
Thanks man! It helps give me an idea!

It will look sick on your car. Do it.

But get rid of that chrome window trim!:crying:
I'm trying! I can't find any used shadow line trim for the life of me! And it cost to much new from the dealership :sad3:

I think your side mirrors would look good black also. I like the two tone ideas, especially white paint/black features.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g298/dyefreak05/******/DSC00339.jpg
That doesn't look bad at all. But I don't think I could ever paint my mirrors black :weird:

· Registered
4,586 Posts
I'm trying! I can't find any used shadow line trim for the life of me! And it cost to much new from the dealership :sad3
What I suggest is removing your existing trim and wrapping them in matte or gloss black vinyl. These usually have a 10 year exterior life and extremely durable. Also, cost pennies next to new trim at the dealer. ;)

· Registered
1,386 Posts
Black & white look great do it, plus 1 on the mirrors also it stands out. I'm debating on wrapping my mirrors.

· Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What I suggest is removing your existing trim and wrapping them in matte or gloss black vinyl. These usually have a 10 year exterior life and extremely durable. Also, cost pennies next to new trim at the dealer. ;)
Best idea ever. I'll defiantly be doing this in the near future!

white m5's are awesome
Thanks.

Black & white look great do it, plus 1 on the mirrors also it stands out. I'm debating on wrapping my mirrors.
You do it first. Then I can make up my mind :tonquesmilie:

Dont wash you wheels for two weeks -you wont need photoshop
hiha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.