BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Alpina Community:
I recently bought a new B7 and frankly the car is surpassing my expectations.I will put up some pics in the weeks to come but had a quick question ..your feedback would be appreciated.
I am getting quite a bit of air noise thru the sunroof when the headliner door is open..I cannot see any issues with the fit or molding. I will have BMW check it out at the 1200 mile inspection but I wondered if any other B7 owners noticed this as well.
By the way, my previous M6 was sold to my partner in December 07. I needed more space and easier access for family and clients .At any rate, after the 1200 mile break in he and I will do some turnpike runs..from 50mph. :checkeredflag: Keep you posted.

Alpina Blue/Creme

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Congratulations and welcome back! It is normal with noice when the headliner is open, glass does not isolate sound as well as the headlined.

We need pictures :D

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations and welcome back! It is normal with noice when the headliner is open, glass does not isolate sound as well as the headlined.

We need pictures :D
Pics will be on their way soon..I know this is an "unwritten" law of the GT board!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:thumbsup: Yes!
Ok ...here you go.However, you will excuse the liberty I took by sneaking in one shot of her new stablemate..a good old (not so old)American Exotic:eek:oohhh:

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
GT intro

Don't care about the B7 ouich, tell me more about the GT:applause::thumbsup:lovelove:haha:
NO TRACTION CONTROL-NO DSC-NO COMPUTER ASSISTED DRIVING IN ANYWAY-THIS is a raw ,high horsepower,huge torque MONSTER.
This car is brutally powerful..that being said, it is amazingly easy to drive. Clutch and Steering are suitable for daily drives. Visibilty (backing up) is a challenge but this machine was not designed for parking lots :haha2:
The most incredible part of the ownership experience is the response elicited from people..This car is appreciated by ALL..from other car enthusiasts to truckers.
Oh yeah..the car is APPRECIATING :eek:..now thats different!
Thanks for your interest...
If ever in Florida area..give a call. I will take you for a spin on turnpike. Dont worry about bringing your own DEPENDS..I keep extras in the car:eek:oohhh:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
pics for Tinker

Don't care about the B7 ouich, tell me more about the GT:applause::thumbsup:lovelove:haha:
Here you go Tinker...a GT picture fest!:cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Don't care about neither.....

Tell me more about the Mini Cooper S Vert.....

Just Kidding.....I meant the Clubman.....

No no no, really just kidding....

Nice Rides :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
456 Posts
If ever in Florida area..give a call. I will take you for a spin on turnpike. Dont worry about bringing your own DEPENDS..I keep extras in the car:eek:oohhh:

I might make the trip just for the offer ....

Thanks for the pics, this is one hell of a car, a real motor where you still have to drive! Well done a keep it (at least until I manage to turn up :haha:)

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
lovely combination of cars! The GT is really great and indeed one of the cars that appreciate over time :) which is very nice indeed :D

great pics and it seems you have a nice house too :)

·
Registered
341 Posts
WOW!!!!!!!!! Amazing collection

Reactions: Stewart W
1 - 14 of 14 Posts