BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
get someone else to pull the bottom hose:biggrin: , there must be away you can pump it out, I think I saw a 12v pump in a ScrewFix Direct flyer or on ebay for around £20.
Also, you should be pulling up Jon Barker on his colour poll, I didn't notice your colour listed, maybe individual colours aren't included??

Phil.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Phlem5 said:
get someone else to pull the bottom hose:biggrin: , there must be away you can pump it out, I think I saw a 12v pump in a ScrewFix Direct flyer or on ebay for around £20.
Also, you should be pulling up Jon Barker on his colour poll, I didn't notice your colour listed, maybe individual colours aren't included??

Phil.
Dooh....I know what going to happen here!! Whatever happened to drain cocks?

Yeah I notice my colour was missing....maybe its an 'original'. Anyone seen a gold M5?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
nope never seen a gold one and I remenber one of your posts mentioning that it could be a rare colour.
I take it there is a drain cock on the radiator then....? - problem solved.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
raymond woertman said:
Two possible locations.

1: The plastic drain screw at the bottom left side of the radiator.
2: The 17mm hexagonal drain screw in the engine block, just below the oil return pipe near cyl #6 (exhaust side).
Thanks Raymond,

Found number 1 no problem but only emptied the rad!! Should have checked here first :crying:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.