BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Oh my god! :eek:h:

Best looking Scud I've ever seen, exteriour color reminds me of Tom's swedish coupé but the interiour is second to none. I demand more pics!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Is the picture taken in LA or in the nearby area?

I don't know how many yellow RR Phantom Dropheads there are, but I sure saw one in LA this summer. I think it was outside the Ralph Lauren store on Rodeo Drive. Preeeetty sick choice of color, I would say :p

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
It looks great. Not sure about the yellow Rolls Royce though!
Is quoting you own post bad form or a sign of insanity?

Is the picture taken in LA or in the nearby area?

I don't know how many yellow RR Phantom Dropheads there are, but I sure saw one in LA this summer. I think it was outside the Ralph Lauren store on Rodeo Drive. Preeeetty sick choice of color, I would say :p
Not sure of the location but I've just remembered that Michael Fux has a yellow Rolls Royce identical to that one. Chances are it is his. Not sure if he is based in LA though.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Bingo!

Not sure of the location but I've just remembered that Michael Fux has a yellow Rolls Royce identical to that one. Chances are it is his. Not sure if he is based in LA though.
Great guess, I used it to look around a bit and look what I found...

Conclusion: I belive that you are correct and that Mr. Fux has his own color scheme at Ferrari hiha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts