BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've visited this site several times in the past 2-3 years. Decided to complete the registration process today. I have 4 BMW M5, 318, 840 740i. I work as a freight train conductor, not much spare time. I've got to the point where i do all my maintenance with an American Express card. Depending on the weather my 318, or M5 are my daily drivers. Unlike the "guy" who I got the M5 from who happens to be from Orlando, FL I have no lies, or secrets about my cars whether I'm keeping them, or whether I'm consider buying, or selling. My problem is I'm much better at buying than I am at selling, or trading for that matter. When I get rid of cars, I usually give them away, however in the case of BMW's it's important to me that they have a good home. The M5 I have is not in the predestine condition the 840, and 740 are. This M5 is a full fledged M5 on the road, by all measures, acceleration, braking, road handling etc. I almost traded for a predestine M5, timing wasn't right. I would like to sell, or trade this M5 to someone who would finish the work I've started on this car, who is also a BMW enthusiast, otherwise I will continue the 'continuous improvement" program, if you're not doing this shame on you. I also have 1 Porsche, and of all things won a new 4Runner. If you're that kind of guy, I'd like to hear from you. :)
Louisville, KY [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts