BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
41 - 60 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Re: Confirmed! m5board.com roadtest of Interlagosblue M5 in April. Post your opinions

Looking forward to it,don't underestimate the e55 guys,in a straight line so fast any gap I reckon will be quite small (its a rubbish drive though) ,the comparison against the 997 S will be very interesting.

·
Registered
49,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Re: Confirmed! m5board.com roadtest of Interlagosblue M5 in April. Post your opinions

markf, I will :) Anyone have some suggesions how to take good pictures and videos?

·
Registered
546 Posts

Gustav said:
markf, I will :) Anyone have some suggesions how to take good pictures and videos?
It would be nice to get a camera mount and put it on the door/rear fender facing forwards/backwards or on top of the bonnet facing the cabin and then go for some agressive driving :M5rev: :M5launch:

If it´s not possible to get the mount, it would be really nice to have someone film the car from outside while driving or even better, to do both things :M5thumbs:

For how long will you have the car??? Hope you have a great time (I know you will) :byee55amg

Cheers

·
Registered
225 Posts
Well i don't know if this has been requested yet but i think it would be interesting to have some runs with the E39 M5 and maybe even the S2 M5.. it should have some interesting results!

~Alpha~

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am a huge safety nut and was wondering if you could crash test it? Frontal offset around 40 would be good. :cheers:

·
Registered
49,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Douge, no thanks ;)

We will be meeting up: E34 M5 1995, 2000 M5, 997 S and E55 AMG Kompressor. And maybe more :)

·
Registered
955 Posts

Gustav said:
Douge, no thanks ;)

We will be meeting up: E34 M5 1995, 2000 M5, 997 S and E55 AMG Kompressor. And maybe more :)
just to show BMW that you mean business. :eek:

·
Registered
49,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·

1 hour left :7:

·
Registered
192 Posts

Gustav said:
1 hour left :7:
Lucky you !!! Have you had a good night's sleep ? :) Can't wait to see and hear the M5 live!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts

BMWM said:
Holy ****!!I'm so excited :D
Me too, don't know about you, but I'm not going there. But im really excited as well. :1:

·
Registered
164 Posts

I'm going to be sitting on the board clicking refresh like a maniac until it's uploaded! hiha

·
Registered
1,213 Posts

SoulBladeZA said:
I'm going to be sitting on the board clicking refresh like a maniac until it's uploaded! hiha
Let me second that :hihihi:

·
Registered
776 Posts

Please post the video soon...

I still think the E 55 AMG will be tough to beat in a straight line...

41 - 60 of 316 Posts