that are great news. do you know how long you will have the car?Gustav said:...will take place in the middle of April. With a visit to a certain Swedish supercar manufacturer.
Any more ideas? :1:
- Nice high-res pics
- Lift it up and psot pictures of the underneath of the car
- Drive alot with it
1. Diameters of all pipes of exhaustGustav said:Any more ideas?
Cool!Gustav said:Movies will be some problems to host, but sure we wil take some and directly laod them onto the notebock we bring.
An E39 M5 should be easy to find, E55 AMG a bit more difficult. We will definetly try to get some timing equipment, or maybe the Swedish supercar manufacturer has some
that's AWSOME!!! congrats to you for the long overdue new car.EKAN said:Cool!
I got status 182 (released to carrier) today. This means there will be at least
two customer M5 out at the same time me and member Cidair.
Let´s get together for som nice pictures and a race. I have a great contact at
a closed part of Vasteras Airport that serves as a racing track.
Let´s see if you can beat me on the way to get there...
Will you also get a chance to drive the M6 or see it there?:2:Jessem said:I want to second the previous post about SMGIII & ride dynamics,
1. How is the SMG in casual, low load driving? Does it provide a reasonable experience. I don't care about the full throttle experience, as I expect that's its forte. Since this will be both my daily driver as well as the default, let's go out to dinner with friends car, I care about the SMGIII when under light throttle.
2. How does the ride compare to E39? Again, 4 people on their way to an outing....E39 works great...E60???
3. In a single application, how do the brakes work? Better than E39? I am not concerned with repeated stop/fade, just how well do they work from a 160kmh stop, once?
Suretyagent said:Once again, thank you Gustav - you do a fantastic job for all of us.
The showcar that was here a couple of months ao had a "only fill with 10W-60" sticker in the engine bay, as did a couple press pics of the engine bays of the press cars9852147 said:that are great news. do you know how long you will have the car?
please look in the service manual and tell me, which oil the m5 needs...
Yeah, it really sucks to be you Gustav! :confused3Gustav said:It was a difficult decision, but I had to do it