BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody going to the Concorso in Monterey on the 19th--and is anyone interested in caravaning from the bay area?

·
10,458 Posts
I will be going. We usually have a nice group caravan down. This year, i'm staying at a family place on the beach just outside of watsonville, but i'd like to try and hook up with the caravan on hwy 1. It's nice to arrive and park together. THis is my favorite event of the historics weekend, hopefully we can get a group together.

If you havent registered, go to www.concorso.com and get a corral pass.
Mike

·
Registered
492 Posts
Hey Mark,

I will caravan down with you. Are you going to be booking a hotel there?

-John

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
mottati said:
I will be going. We usually have a nice group caravan down. This year, i'm staying at a family place on the beach just outside of watsonville, but i'd like to try and hook up with the caravan on hwy 1. It's nice to arrive and park together. THis is my favorite event of the historics weekend, hopefully we can get a group together.

If you havent registered, go to www.concorso.com and get a corral pass.
Mike
I'm going to be staying in Marina this yr. And since I've sold the beast, I'll be seeing you guys in the corral in the Mini!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am staying at the monterey marriott--they are ripping me off, but it was closet to the venue--i think.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
alpineblue said:
i am staying at the monterey marriott--they are ripping me off, but it was closet to the venue--i think.
No kidding 4 nite minimum and $400per night!!
I got a 2 nite min at the Best Western (ooh) for $225 in Marina

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Gustav said:
I wish I was there. Next year Im coming, when we have the E60 M5 at US shores!
Gustav, your room is ready for you again. (but not like your room at the Hyatt!)

·
Banned
386 Posts
When is this?... 19th of july?... wait that was yesterday... Aug? I always wanted to go to this so bad.... I think my family would also like it.

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
:cheers: Not the Presidential Suite

Yes, I miss the roads around Stuarts Point (spelling?) alot :wroom:

Barry said:
Gustav, your room is ready for you again. (but not like your room at the Hyatt!)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts