BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, always have a nice turn out of M5 at the bmw corral at concorso on the friday before the historics in monterey. I received this email today, about "the ultimate clean car contest" in the bmw corral. I've never done anything like this before, but what the heck, i may enter into it, just need to clean up the car!
Here's a copy of the email, in case anyone else might want to join in!
"Dear CI Participant:

Welcome to this year's BMW corral at Concorso Italiano! We are happy to announce (just in case you hadn't yet heard or are a first timer at the corral) that the Central California Chapter BMW CCA is once again hosting the ULTIMATE Clean Car Contest within the BMW corral at CI. This has been an annual event, both regionally and nationally recognized, during which your BMW can be judged and have a chance to win "Max", our Best of Show award. We have 3 classes available, Clean Super Clean and full Concours. For additional information you may link to our chapter website www.cccbmwcca.org where you will find links to this event as well as the Golden Gate Chapter's Festorics event.

We are inviting you to participate in the Ultimate Clean Car Contest. There is no extra charge to particpate but if you are planning on doing so we would encourage you to fill out a simple e-form available on our website to 'pre-register' your car. We would like to know ahead of time if you would like to enter your car in the 'contest' or simply park you car in the corral. This will help our Chapter's endeavors and planning for the event. Here's the link to that form:

http://web8.ehost-services.com/WSC298x0568/cleancarentryform.asp

Please join us this year!

Wayne Wundram, Central California Chapter"

·
Registered
648 Posts
Good luck! I hope you do well. Beware though; last time I was at CI there were a few e30s/e21s/2002s that looked like they had never left the showroom floor. :thumbsup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts