BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A good friend of mine just got an M6 (quite the coincidence :haha2:) and I heard from him today that people who buy M cars qualify for the M school. Free. He is getting back to me with info on how to "redeem" and sign up, but I had to post here as I couldn't believe it. M school is a $3,300 value and although the '6 is a $100k car, that's still an expensive treat to be made available to anyone who wants to go.

Has anyone else heard this, or can confirm?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
it is a free one day school and two nights at a great hotel. Talk to your stealer for papers on registration, the wait for openings is usually pretty long so call NOW! The school is AWESOME

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
A good friend of mine just got an M6 (quite the coincidence :haha2:) and I heard from him today that people who buy M cars qualify for the M school. Free. He is getting back to me with info on how to "redeem" and sign up, but I had to post here as I couldn't believe it. M school is a $3,300 value and although the '6 is a $100k car, that's still an expensive treat to be made available to anyone who wants to go.
The "M Driving Experience" is included with M5 and M6 purchase.
This is not the same as the $3300 "M School".

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yea they sent me a couple of books and the letter also came from BMW about signing up.....just have to call and try and schedule a appointment....It's a good ride from Northern Calif down there......lol:)

·
Registered
85 Posts
I went last May and had a great time :biggrinbounce:
My trip report:
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=1055168&postcount=23

I have not gone to the 2-day M School, but this is an excellent report:
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=1036134&postcount=1
Clyde,

Sounds like a really good experience. Is the M Experience also held in South Carolinal? I took delivery of my 2008 M6 Convertible on Feb 15th, but I have not received anything regarding this yet. Thanks

·
Registered
397 Posts
Yes, in South Carolina.
Everything but the airfare is free.
Is there a class in So Cal? I purchased my M6 in December and the dealership never told me anything about this...(pissed).:nono: If there's class in California, I'll love to attend.

·
Registered
129 Posts
we dont have to bring our cars down to south carolina do we? cuz if we dont that deffinetly sounds like a good time

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
BMW has one in California.

I think it will be this April @ California Speedway

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Yes, FALL IT IS IN THE FALL. I called and asked. My bad sorry.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Everyone should take advantage of this. I just got back fom the SC school and it was great.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts