BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
They JUST got it???? Thats BS. My apologies, I sent it right after the pic was sent to you. Sorry for the delay
did i just say mom parents? wow im losing it...

but non the less they had already taken the money out of my account and i didnt even know it...so i didnt really care when it got there, as long as it did.

thanks again.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Steve,

I am a local (Fullerton) potential buyer. Can you please e-mail me. mvgozar at yahoo dot com. Unfortunately I do not have enough posts to pm.

Thanks,

Michael

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
How did you get the BACK of them so clean? OCD much? Good lord Steve.......

Bump

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Steve,

I am a local (Fullerton) potential buyer. Can you please e-mail me. mvgozar at yahoo dot com. Unfortunately I do not have enough posts to pm.

Thanks,

Michael
E-Mail sent

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
New wheels look great btw. I am still torn about buying your wheels. the chrome just looks SO sick......

Reactions: havasusteve03Beast

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
New wheels look great btw. I am still torn about buying your wheels. the chrome just looks SO sick......
I thought you JUST got YOUR wheels back Tim????

Beautiful wheels Steve...just not my bag baby!

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
I thought you JUST got YOUR wheels back Tim????

Beautiful wheels Steve...just not my bag baby!
Haven't got them back yet. they weren't PERFECT when I went to pick them up. I told them to re-do them. LOL. I may end up selling my newly refinished wheels and buy up Steve's......

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Sale pending!!!!

Local Sale pending. Thanks for your interest

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just want to thank Steve for a smooth transaction. Wheels were just as advertised...and look even better now that they are mine. Great seller and no charge for door to door delivery.:D

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 · (Edited)
Just want to thank Steve for a smooth transaction. Wheels were just as advertised...and look even better now that they are mine. Great seller and no charge for door to door delivery.:D

Thanks Michael. Sales Feedback is under the signature block on my post to the left. Click on the "33".... :)

Send me pics when they get on your car.

·
Registered
5,974 Posts
Thanks Michael. Sales Feedback is under the signature block on my post to the left. Click on the "33".... :)

Send me pics when they get on your car.
Steve, your feedback as a seller is well deserved, but your feedback for sending disgusting photos just as I'm sitting down for lunch is off the charts. Where do I click for that?

I will never, ever eat turkey again! :weird:

Reactions: havasusteve03Beast

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Steve, your feedback as a seller is well deserved, but your feedback for sending disgusting photos just as I'm sitting down for lunch is off the charts. Where do I click for that?

I will never, ever eat turkey again! :weird:
:hihi:

Funny Adam, I had a few more comments in that regard. Peter actually liked the photo and asked if he could have some more

·
Registered
5,974 Posts
:hihi:

Funny Adam, I had a few more comments in that regard. Peter actually liked the photo and asked if he could have some more
Yeah, like any of us are going to believe that.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Is that the same turkey pic I sent ya Steve? That one looked really juicy! :grinyes:

21 - 40 of 43 Posts