BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I've started this thread with the purpose of sharing important PDF files for the E60 M5 owner.

I'm not the author of this files and I'd like to thanks all the work and effort done by the people that created them.

Many of this files are available here at M5BOARD, I'm just putting it at the same thread. Feel free to post other files that you guys might think useful to share.

Pedro

PS - I've tried to submit several times the E60 M5 Complete vehicle Aftersales Training pdf file but I'm having an error.....so here is the link where you can download it.

<cite></cite>https://files.me.com/clyde1138/940735

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
Maybe this should be a Sticky :goldcup:

Reactions: pbelo

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Hi guys, I've started this thread with the purpose of sharing important PDF files for the E60 M5 owner.

I'm not the author of this files and I'd like to thanks all the work and effort done by the people that created them.

Many of this files are available here at M5BOARD, I'm just putting it at the same thread. Feel free to post other files that you guys might think useful to share.

Pedro

PS - I've tried to submit several times the E60 M5 Complete vehicle Aftersales Training pdf file but I'm having an error.....so here is the link where you can download it.

<cite></cite>https://files.me.com/clyde1138/940735

Here you have some more files....... enjoy the reading :cheers:

PS - Just for information, the M5 complete vehicule.pdf is different from the E60 M5 Complete vehicle Aftersales Training.pdf and the M5Product-info.pdf....

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just one more file............ the fault code charts..... very useful :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can't take the suspense!! Downloading now... 24.1kb/sec on my 50Meg connection. Bloody free file hosting :):)
I hope you'll enjoy the :read1:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts