Hartge:

Not so sure about the front grill.. i would love to see more pics of it
Hamann:

Breyton:

ACS:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Actually non of these front-bumpers appeal to me. I hope the M6 will turn out much better. The Hamann solution seems best to me; but maybe it's just because of the black colour. I'd like to see the interior.hmmm

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I have never been a big fan of aftermarket body kits. It really has to make the car look better, otherwise it just doesn't cut it for me. The only tuning company mentioned above who succeeded in that is Breyton IMHO. Those wheels look very good on the 6-series, and even the front bumper looks good. The rest are all a bit overdone IMO.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Out of the four choices, I voted for the Breyton although I'm not really a big fan of the after market body kits. The Harmann is very aggreesive although a little overkill imho.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Only the Breyton is OK. The others look too over done and actually debase the stylish intentions of the 6 series, like a typical street racer. Understated elegance is what the M aims for in the appearance, but here we see too much with after markets for the sake of making a "loud" looking car with their name.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts