BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Forum is set up for fellow members to sell their cars and pars to enthusiasts. Not for profiteering: buying and selling the day after with a markup. This is not what I had in mind. Commercial use is forbidden here.

Please report to me any such activities to me.

Thanks.

·
2,487 Posts
EXPRESS DISCLAIMER: M5board.com is also NOT responsible, liable, or bound in any manner by any transaction of any kind between any number of members.

·
Registered
9 Posts
This Forum is set up for fellow members to sell their cars and pars to enthusiasts. Not for profiteering: buying and selling the day after with a markup. This is not what I had in mind. Commercial use is forbidden here.

Please report to me any such activities to me.

Thanks.
Gustav,
I fear my recent post may be viewed as commercial use. I am not trying to break any rules here, I very much enjoy using this forum for advice and hunting for my own M5. However, my business is being a car dealer and I recently bought something on trade that I have had a very difficult time finding a buyer for. I did not see this post until after I had finished my own and would have asked permission and for guidance first. If there is any way I can do something to meet in the middle with you on my listing I would greatly appreciate the message. If you must take it down I understand. I did remove all of my company logos in pictures and made no mention of my business, simply stating that I am a licensed dealer. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
Rob S.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Can you edit or delete posts?

Is it possible to edit or delete posts made?

Rather than have a multitude of postings i would rather delete current post for the sale of my M5 due to changes and errors in it and redo the post from scratch.

many thanks
Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts