BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts
Holy ****. 14?? I was way off, lol

Anyways, very, very nice collection. One of the nicests I've ever seen (if not the).

Edit: Love the house too. I'm a building construction major in college and the house looks amazing.

White M5 is the way to go. I go to Austin every other month, will be looking for a brand new white one. That is a bad-*** collection of cars. Enjoy.

Discussion starter · #30 ·
Why do you have 2 different color Z06's and 2 different color Lexus SC's? Or did you just get them repainted?
My wife asks me the same thing..:haha:

The red Z is set up for track use, the blk one is my street car. The blk car makes 604rwh n/a w/ heads& cam. The red car makes 570rwh. The white Lexus is my daily driver, the blk one has only 6k miles. They are both single turbo cars..

SW

Very nice garage!! I remember when you used to come on here. Did you ever get that Skyline? I also see a Viper sitting up high in the air :haha2:

2 questions Mr. SK
So out of the bunch which is your favorite to drive?
and
When you go out of town do you need an extra suitcase to haul all of those keys so your 18 yo. daughters friends that are boys do not get tempted to go for a :M5launch:?

Thanks,
Chris

Discussion starter · #33 · (Edited)
:blabla:
Very nice garage!! I remember when you used to come on here. Did you ever get that Skyline? I also see a Viper sitting up high in the air :haha2:

2 questions Mr. SK
So out of the bunch which is your favorite to drive?
and
When you go out of town do you need an extra suitcase to haul all of those keys so your 18 yo. daughters friends that are boys do not get tempted to go for a :M5launch:?

Thanks,
Chris
I really enjoy driving the white Lexus. It's a hell of a sleeper. I will probably sell the blk SC when I get the M5.

My daughter's friends are scared of me..:haha:

M5Froth, I just like the SP500's..:)

I had John@CCW wheel build some for my old 360, I think they looked great.

SW

streetking! i remember that screen name and that ridiculously enviable stable of rides from another board I used to frequent back in the day (cl). Nice to see you here. Those SC twins and the vids of the black one running the quarter were the stuff of legends. Anyways, welcome back to M5 brotherhood, cmon in and have a cold one...:cheers:

All I know is a modded M5/M6 = Gong-Show Fast (pulls a stock Z06 at high speeds). You will love the car and its sounds.

Awesome fleet of rides, too. Maybe the best answer to another posters inquiry of "why the same cars in different colors...?" is BECAUSE YOU CAN! I like your style!

T

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.