BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to be on this forum a few years back until I sold my M5. I have been lurking around and after driving a E60 M5, I must have one again. I am in the process of looking for a white one and when I find the right car, I am going to need some feedback on mods. I have done alot of searching on here but I'm still going to need some advice from you guys. I'm looking to get a new daily driver, upgrading my 500 hp Lexus SC300 turbo I'm currently driving daily. I want a white one to match my wife and daughter's Bimmers..

SW

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Hey, Streetking, long time no see! I still rememebr your awesome collection, I'm going to try to dig it up!

Can't beleive toy missed the new M5, it is a true performaer and world's apart fro mthe V8 in terms of performance. I beleive you-'ve seen soem of the event we did:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=81321

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=97994

The first DVD can be bought here with the M5 and M6 races:

gtboard.com: Event at Koenigsegg, DVD NTSC-version[/color]

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hey, Streetking, long time no see! I still rememebr your awesome collection, I'm going to try to dig it up!

Can't beleive toy missed the new M5, it is a true performaer and world's apart fro mthe V8 in terms of performance. I beleive you-'ve seen soem of the event we did:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=81321

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=97994

The first DVD can be bought here with the M5 and M6 races:

gtboard.com: Event at Koenigsegg, DVD NTSC-version[/color]
Thanks man, I still have a few left.. changed a few also..

SW

·
Registered
994 Posts
Thanks man, I still have a few left.. changed a few also..

SW
Is that a 760Li I see? Also, what engine is the 5 series? Good luck in your search for an M5:)

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
welcome back... nothing like a white M5 ;)

BTW which wheels are those on your wife's and daugher's bimmers???

·
Registered
307 Posts
There's a large group of M5 owners in Dallas that meet every Sat morning. Drop by sometime and we will hook you up, look forward to seeing the white M5. My family is all Silver-Gray. :haha:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome guys. The wife's car is a 750li and my daughter's car is 525 sport. The wheels on the 7 are 22x9f 22x10.5r w/ Pirelli neros and H&R springs. The 5 has ASA 20x9f 255/30/20f 20x10.5r 305/25/20r.

SW

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
any pics of your daughter's car?? which model ASA are they??? I love both wheels!! Thanks again!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Nice collection. Welcome.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
I see that you guys like white cars! I spy a white supra in the 1st picture to go along with the white bimmers

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I see that you guys like white cars! I spy a white supra in the 1st picture to go along with the white bimmers
It's one of 21 white hardtops that were produced. It makes 815 rwh.

JoeClothing, it's a 550M..

BD997, I will get some more pics this weekend.

Respect the M, I have two Z's, a red one(track car) and a blk one, don't need another one..:)

SW

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Now THAT's a man after my own heart. A multi-car garage WITH a lift:M5thumbs:
Welcome back and good luck with the search.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Lovely white cars you have!! and the M5 looks stunning in white so hopefully you will find one soon to compliment your collection :)

·
Registered
350 Posts
Damn, very nice supra. What kind of turbo set-up are you running?

I spy some beautiful cars.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Damn, very nice supra. What kind of turbo set-up are you running?

I spy some beautiful cars.
Thanks, it's a hardtop, one of 326 built.

I'm running a BL71 DBB, 850cc injectors, 264 cams, PM fuel system, AEM, BL 4" downpipe, HKS Ti exhaust..

SW

·
Registered
350 Posts
cherrsagai

If you ever want a son, or another one for that matter, I'll take a spot :biggrinbounce:

But I love your collection. How many cars do you have in total? Was it 7?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts